PDA

View Full Version : Worms Battle Rally? Try making it again?

Shirdel
13 Sep 2007, 08:59
Why don't Team 17 try making WBR again after W:ASO?

kikumbob
17 Sep 2007, 16:18
Its not really for us to say. They're apparently have quite a few things planned for many different consoles, including the PC. We don't really know what they are.

quakerworm
17 Sep 2007, 16:59
They're apparently have quite a few things planned for many different consoles, including the PC.
they are making a game for pc console? is it ascii worms? will it run on my teletypewriter?

Plasma
17 Sep 2007, 17:09
Why don't Team 17 try making WBR again after W:ASO?
That's not Team17's choice. The publishers, ie: the ones who provide the funding, are the ones who decide what game gets made. And unfortunately I don't see anyone choosing to have them make a WBR anytime soon.

Spadge
18 Sep 2007, 08:08
To a certain extent it's more our choice than perhaps it has been since the days of WBR. However, I think there is not much chance of us developing anything like WBR. We're pretty busy with a bunch of things.

Metal Alex
18 Sep 2007, 10:46
To a certain extent it's more our choice than perhaps it has been since the days of WBR. However, I think there is not much chance of us developing anything like WBR. We're pretty busy with a bunch of things.

Rumours say that it had a playable demo...

Imagine if anyone told the people involved at Team 17 that it would be an awesome extra to include in a game, such as a new PC game or some title... on (for example) the Wii...

At least think about it (not a lot of extra work needed) :p

SomePerson
18 Sep 2007, 17:08
It did indeed seem to be quite far in production. I would indeed like to see it finished at some point. Seems a waste to throw away all that progress...

Plasma
18 Sep 2007, 17:14
It did indeed seem to be quite far in production. I would indeed like to see it finished at some point. Seems a waste to throw away all that progress...
To be honest, this was around the time of Worms3D. They'd nearly have to remake the entire game again if they wanted to finish it, especially with the next-gen consoles.

SomePerson
18 Sep 2007, 17:39
My PC hasn't changed all that much.