Blog Post · Brown Brownady Brown Brown!
Posted On Thursday 15 December 2011 by Freddie Nash (FredFace)
How does one say BROWN in Timlan!?!?1
- Find RGB Value for BROWN of your Choice, here are a selection: (102, 51, 0), (61, 31, 0), (86, 57, 29)
- Convert the RGB Dec values to Hex Representations: #663300, #3D1F00, #56391D
- Note that 'nri' is the word for 'Colour' in Timlan - that is important, so don't forget!
- Turn Hex Colours into Timlan! (This is the easy bit): j-j-f-f-b-b-, f-s-c-v-b-b-, h-j-f-m-c-s-
- Colours are ordinal! Duh!: j-j-f-f-b-b-ota nri, f-s-c-v-b-b-ota nri, h-j-f-m-c-s-ota nri
- Post a comment: IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?!?1?
IF you want a shade of Red/Green/Blue... we just HAPPEN to have words for these!
Find the byte index of your lovelyful shade (64) and make that Timlan number (64 == #40 == g-b-). Then... IT'S AN ORDINAL BLUE!
THIS IS SO COOL
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!