Blog Post · Timlan meeting #3 minutes - 2013-10-11
Posted On Friday 11 October 2013 by Murray Colpman (Muzer)
- heekeht setuh wui
- We decided that that should exist and that this should mean this and that that should mean that which this meant. That clear? This. Or, should I say, tqye?
- But no, seriously, the old word for "this" (selux) has been relabelled as "that", and defined well.
- A new word, idam, has been added for "this", which does not mean "that", but the current state.
- Ye and ne have been added. These take a clause specified by "tq" and automatically remove the "coko", if one exists. "Ne" also adds a "naha". This means you can say tqne for "I don't agree" or "no" if it was a question, and tqye for "yes" or agreement.
- We added a few random words - fecp and kid~jam. Look these up yourself using the RSS
- We need to fix the quotes on the blog. Remind us of that, please, Leese.
- The previously unnamed project to fix the "catagories" of words has been dubbed the Catagory Specification Implementation, or CSI. This name totally makes sense