Blog Post · Timlan meeting #2 minutes - 2013-10-04
Posted On Friday 4 October 2013 by Murray Colpman (Muzer)
- We\'ve realised that titan still makes sense. This is a good thing.
- We\'ve decided that saying rilatifeht makes sense. It\'s just that tif has an interesting use case.
- Ding, dong, setux is dead.
- We figured out how we would say "early" if we actually had the word. Hint: It would be an adverb to words like hisis. Incidentally, as you should already know, last should obviously be a determiner.
- This/that are still being worked on, see monday.
- We fixed the syntax of borol
- We highlighted the need for new timlan-parsing software.