PDA

View Full Version : Woo, I'm back! (maybe)

franpa
4 Jan 2010, 15:35
Upgraded my computer to a Intel i7 920 processor, new RAM and a new motherboard and now Worms 2 operates without any gay frame skipping and (hopefully, not really tested much) no gay input detection failures (spacebar often didn't register making roping haphazard).

Anyways, it's been aaaaaages since I last played Worms 2 due to the aforementioned issues that plagued me.

[UFP]Ghost
9 Jan 2010, 19:56
Upgraded my computer to a Intel i7 920 processor, new RAM and a new motherboard and now Worms 2 operates without any gay frame skipping and (hopefully, not really tested much) no gay input detection failures (spacebar often didn't register making roping haphazard).

Anyways, it's been aaaaaages since I last played Worms 2 due to the aforementioned issues that plagued me.

I bet the community is soooo happy about this. Maybe there will be a party and everything :rolleyes:

franpa
10 Jan 2010, 14:56
Yep well, theres still some people I played back 4~ years ago that still play :)

Pingy
18 Jan 2010, 14:10
Haha well.dont be so sure. i rarely see people come on now >.> i never even played one online game ever since i bought the game because theres not many people online >.>