PDA

View Full Version : My idea about worms, it must cause a win

suXin
28 Sep 2009, 11:38
First, sorry for my english, and sorry if that idea was there earlier (i dont want search, im here only to post).

So, i think old wormnets need to be destroyed, and team17 must make the new worms, special for online.
for example, look at quake live, it's what i mean, but it's works in browser and thats crap, but it have many opportunities.
Or look on trackmania nations (damn, its again another genre, that does'nt matter), its free like a quake live, so much people playing it and taking enjoy.

i would like to see that "worms" follows:

W:A\WWP Style, it's best!
Single player-practice.

Multiplayer contains:

Forced account registration and ranking system. Also, opportunity to find player with skill simillar to you.
Detailed player statistic?
Online-game must be free, but its 100% required to think something for spending real money, may be something for your worms-team or account?

Simple installation of game-client. Updating through the client or patches.

this until all that came into my head..
you can think many things

yakuza
28 Sep 2009, 18:11
Team17 should charge for the right to name your team and/or worms, they would charge once for every worm you wanted to rename to something custom otherwise they would all be named "This idea has already been proposed countless times before"

robowurmz
28 Sep 2009, 21:46
Also this will probably be integrated in W:A 4.0.

SupSuper
29 Sep 2009, 13:45
Also this will probably be integrated in W:A 4.0.That's hardly an excuse. :p

A Worms online game with the "free game, paid extras" model would probably do well, it's really popular lately, and I think that's how OnlineWorms works.

suXin
30 Sep 2009, 08:44
another thought.
sharing of game landscapes, pictures of flags and content like this.
you buying it with game valute (WormPoints? D: ), you getting WP with playing in battles (for example 10WP for one game, +10WP for winning a game.) may be events which gives you more WP, and, of course, buying WP for real money

WORMOPEDIA
7 Feb 2010, 21:48
another thought.
sharing of game landscapes, pictures of flags and content like this.
you buying it with game valute (WormPoints? D: ), you getting WP with playing in battles (for example 10WP for one game, +10WP for winning a game.) may be events which gives you more WP, and, of course, buying WP for real money

that is better than wasting real money in a game

robowurmz
7 Feb 2010, 22:25
that is better than wasting real money in a game

Wormopedia - please stop reviving old threads. Please pay attention to the date on the top left of each post.