PDA

View Full Version : Worms 2 Install problem

Jawzz
21 May 2008, 14:38
I have the original CD of worms 2, but when I try to install it, it doesn't work. When I click on 'Install Game' and again 'install game' it won't work. It re- boots to Sold Out Software. Can someone please help me?

Plasma
21 May 2008, 21:09
It re- boots to Sold Out Software.
Hm. I didn't even know it COULD re-boot to the Sold-Out Software window. I thought that closed once the installer starts, and wouldn't re-open automatically.

anbisnismn
22 May 2008, 12:02
did u try directlry from disk?

werididiot
24 Jul 2008, 23:29
I am having the exact same problem. How would you go about installing from the CD manually? Is this even possible. I notice that the setup.exe thing is still running as a process but nothing happens. I click install, it waits for a bit and then the Sold Out Software screen just goes back to its main screen. Very confusing...

me 4 eva22
8 Jul 2010, 13:21
its stoped working but it use to on the same pc. i wont answers:mad:

Mauno3
24 Jul 2010, 08:57
I just installed this game yesterday with the original CD. I was really surprised, since the games made in the 90's and we use Vista.

I too used this Sold Out Software -thing to install and only problems I came across with were that I had to install Macromedia player and change the fonts smaller for the time I used SOS :)