PDA

View Full Version : help with try media

wrv451nlp
4 Jun 2006, 15:33
i cant host or join many peaple help
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

Phat Lewt
5 Jun 2006, 19:58
You can't do that with the Trymedia version, AFAIK.

Get your money back from Trymedia and buy the actual version from the Team17 store.

OMG I HAOP I HELPED U:eek: :eek: :mad: :D :cool:

Muzer
5 Jun 2006, 20:58
nope, that's wa. search on the forum for help.

Alien King
5 Jun 2006, 20:59
nope, that's wa. search on the forum for help.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with W2 aswell.

bonz
5 Jun 2006, 23:22
AFAIK, the Trymedia version of W2 should be patched and enable you to play online.

The chance is, that you only tried to join games of people that are not able to host because of wrong firewall/router settings.
If you host games and noone joins them, you may have the same problems.

wrv451nlp
9 Jun 2006, 00:33
thats what i have i make games but no one joins but i do need more help my worms 2 has goten worse i cant play any thing i cant go the the sever and see someone like cases it says 11 peaple are in it but when i come in no one in creapy my pc is **** it worked like it did fine but now its the end of worms 2 for me:( :( :( :( :( :edit: well thanks to nuke i can join more peaple now but still cant host my ip was wrong but is not the end but all this happened after i killed a virus in my cpu my cpus is slower lags and frezes up on me alot it was called blackworm it was like a worm it came in a email but did not come to anyone else like a worm/virus it was scary it had a file called tracer in there from the antivirus thing that saved my cpu many times http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=101135

franpa
9 Jun 2006, 02:25
search the forums there are many places that say how to get online play to work in worms 2.