PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armageddon 3.6.29.0 + Vista 32 bit

Alex95
22 Jul 2009, 21:56
Hi, i've searched the forum and the net many times but i never found what i was looking for. Now here's the problem. First of all, my specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo T5670 @1.80 ghz
2 GB Ram
796 MB Intel Mobile 4 Series
Vista Home Premium 32 BIT.
Now i used to play the new edition (with 3.6.28.0 patch included) for months on my old XP system, until i got this brand new laptop, it works great for me, i managed to play crysys on 800x600 all medium with 35 fps :rolleyes:
By the way, with version 3.6.28.0, in Vista it causes an Acces Violation (I attach the ErrorLog.txt) i've tried all, compatibility, no composite desktop, 640x480 resolution, administrator mode, 256 colours, nothing worked.
Then i searched for the 3.6.29.0 and it works! :eek:Well it works until i try to play... Menus works great, when i try to play whatever, it crashes to the desktop.
Example: I want to play a story mission, i select it, select the team and then start game, then appears the "loading" screen (the one wich says something like Please Wait... Executing) and then it returns to dektop, no errors, nothing. I wonder if it is my graphic card or Vista...
Please help me, i no more have my old system and want to play still this great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberShadow
22 Jul 2009, 22:12
Please buy the game.