PDA

View Full Version : can we argue over rules?:2 fly shopper

b1llygo4t
4 Jul 2009, 14:15
sooooo.... mexis are cool, skidows are awsome... what if you do a rope stand from the "dot"(most fly maps have them) then angle your worm so when you fall you can shoot to grab it, then swing to fly? would that count? does anyone understand what im saying?

what about using enter to shoot the rope? is that cool? indian rope trick can be really cheap in a "ts" fly.

i like small "ts" fly maps, it seems no one can use restraint with "ts". i think it is skillful to "hit your mark" rather than launch as far as you can

i cant wait till ts options are separate so its not so "noobish"

::edited for clarity::

Akuryou13
4 Jul 2009, 14:49
a: arguing the rules of player-created game modes in any game is pointless. the definitions are variable. if your opponents think you're being a loser, accept the criticism or tell them to **** off.

b: using roper terms doesn't make you cool. ropers are all pretentious gits harking on one skill in a game with 12 full F-keys worth of items.

c: learn to play the real worms game. strategy = good.

d: that is all.

b1llygo4t
4 Jul 2009, 16:23
um, that was pointless. but...

a) regardless of who made wut, there are tourneys, and consensus is consensus, sooooooo......

b) um, if i explained in great detail what i was talking about, it would 1) take forever 2) involve people that dont know the game well enough to be part of the thread, and 3) im cool enough without obscure 10 year old game lingo.

c) unfortunately (for all of us) the term "real" is relative, and considering what is the "money maker" this game does not pertain. mabe you should play without updates, hmmm? i suppose the last "stable" "non beta release" is wut 3.0??? have fun with that. strategy is good. its best not to limit yourself. and no they dont still make tapes, buy cds

d) thread is still open, so, no that is not all. (unless no one has input, but judging the community, i doubt that)

e) please refrain from posting unless you are either 1)funny 2)relevant or 3) have a spinning avatar(cus its l33t and im obviously not. and its "in", which im obviously not) can i has monochrome?

f) drink more its fun XD

"They see me trollin, they hatin... Moderatin and tryna catch me postin dirtay " srsly kids, keep your limbs in the vehicle, and dont feed the trolls. stay tuned to see why.... who likes cheese????

(mods if i crossed the line please use moderation in your moderation, i would still like to continue this thread pretty please)

robowurmz
4 Jul 2009, 16:52
*MINDLESS RAMBLING*

I don't think I understood a word of what you just said.

b1llygo4t
4 Jul 2009, 17:10
the worms related stuffs, or the trollin?

all im asking is what constitutes a successful fly. with any and all variations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

i think by definition, this thread is only inhabited by trolls.

i got a bridge, and i know some goats....

Muzer
4 Jul 2009, 17:53
It doesn't make you cool to speak incomprehensibly. Spend maybe one or two seconds per post tidying up your spelling and grammar; then maybe more people will respect your opinions. I think that's what robowurmz is referring to, anyway.

GreeN
4 Jul 2009, 17:56
It doesn't make you cool to speak incomprehensibly. Spend maybe one or two seconds per post tidying up your spelling and grammar; then maybe more people will respect your opinions. I think that's what robowurmz is referring to, anyway.

Thank you for assuming we are all extremely prejudiced, literal purists

Malevol3nt
4 Jul 2009, 18:00
pointless thread is pointless

pointless post is pointless

Muzer
4 Jul 2009, 18:04
Um, no, I'm assuming we all want to be able to read what people are saying without spending five minutes banging your head on the table trying to figure out what they mean. I'm not talking about perfection, just readability. I make many minor mistakes (probably), but most, if not all, of my recent posts are at least readable.

And remember there are many people on this forum whose first language is not English. They would find it much harder (unless they are used to this type of thing, which many aren't)

lDarKl
4 Jul 2009, 20:48
I'm having a hard time reading billys posts, so Muzer has a point.

GreeN
4 Jul 2009, 20:50
Facetiousness (http://www.answers.com/facetiousness)

Shadowmoon
4 Jul 2009, 21:11
.......the hell?

Malevol3nt
4 Jul 2009, 22:45
billy, lay off the rope..

and the crack.

b1llygo4t
5 Jul 2009, 00:11
1)Green (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_(disambiguation)) XD

2) http://i41.tinypic.com/2vkdzsi.jpg

3) roflcopter (http://roflcopter2.ytmnd.com/)

4) (in exaggerated handicapped voice) "what are the rules for fly shopper? dur" (smacks gimpy hand on chest repeatedly)

mabe i should lay off the rope.

i have been playing 20 second shopper with max mine count, no retreat time, no infinite bazooka, and rubberworm options; craterate3, cratelimit3, multishot (rule is collect all 3 crates before attack).

i like mole shopper with massive crate rate and multishot. thats fun

MtlAngelus
5 Jul 2009, 04:34
What about laying off the crack? There are places that can help you with that...

AndrewTaylor
5 Jul 2009, 09:59
the worms related stuffs, or the trollin?

Oh, you were trolling? Gosh, I had no idea. If I'd have worked that out I'd have punished you for it.

Seriously, yes you can argue over rules, but please do so in your best grown-up voices.

b1llygo4t
5 Jul 2009, 18:42
no. i wasnt trolling. read the definition from wiki then review the thread please. i wanted to discus rules, and not a single reply had anything to do with rules, even after i clarified my statement/request.

i did feed the trolls. they were pretty hungry from the looks of it o0

and no, i dont smoke crack.

Muzer
5 Jul 2009, 19:31
But you do sniff it :p

b1llygo4t
6 Jul 2009, 03:50
once you cook cocaine down with baking soda, it becomes a hard rock substance and can no longer be absorbed by the capillaries in your nasal passage.

cocaine + baking soda + ghetto = paid internet bill :D