PDA

View Full Version : Wormnet Problem

Marcho
29 Jun 2009, 22:14
I found Worms armageddon on my shelfs wich my brother bought me a long time ago.I managed to install it and i fighted with it 3 hours to get it work on my vista.I got it worked,but now.I saw this "Wormnet" wich allows you to play via internet.Well,I created an account and such things,but when i click "Login" it says: "Please wait...Working..." and then when it has been loaded i just get the Wormnet logo and a blank screen.Please help!

EDIT:
And yes,i installed latest patches.

CyberShadow
30 Jun 2009, 00:20
You "created an account"?

Account registration has been disabled for many years now.

What are the "latest patches", exactly, that you have installed?

Marcho
30 Jun 2009, 06:32
Sorry,i ment login :o silly me :rolleyes:
anyway i downloaded this WA Update v3.6.19.7+
should be the latest update.I got Sold out version wich comes with the v.3.50
so that couldnīt be the problem.I tried portforwarding too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok today at morning i got it working but only for 2 mins.
I clicked that ummm...channel with "Rope knockin and blood fx"when i clicked it,nothing happens.and my worms crashes and canīt get out with ALT + CTRL + DELETE -thing.

CyberShadow
30 Jun 2009, 08:10
Sorry,i ment login :o silly me :rolleyes:
anyway i downloaded this WA Update v3.6.19.7+
should be the latest update.I got Sold out version wich comes with the v.3.50
so that couldnīt be the problem.I tried portforwarding too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok today at morning i got it working but only for 2 mins.
I clicked that ummm...channel with "Rope knockin and blood fx"when i clicked it,nothing happens.and my worms crashes and canīt get out with ALT + CTRL + DELETE -thing.
There is no such thing as a "v3.6.19.7+" update. v3.6.19.7 isn't even on Team17's website. Please check your facts, the latest Beta version is 3.6.29.0.

franpa
30 Jun 2009, 08:36
probably misread http://wa.team17.com/main.html?page=supp&area=upda and clicked the forum discussion link for 3.6.19.7+ instead?

Marcho
30 Jun 2009, 08:39
I am afraid i did.well,i downloaded the latest update you said and i still got the problem.

CyberShadow
30 Jun 2009, 09:00
Does this point in the Troubleshooting FAQ apply to you?

http://worms2d.info/Troubleshooting_FAQ#When_I_try_to_connect_to_WormN ET.2C_nothing_happens

Marcho
30 Jun 2009, 09:22
No,i donīt have peerguardian..I donīt think anything isnīt blockin my ip and connection...maybe itīs my connection or something. :(

MihaiS_v2
30 Jun 2009, 12:36
maybe itīs my connection or something. :(

If nothing helps and you can't find a solution, read this: http://forum.team17.co.uk/showpost.php?p=694139&postcount=14

Contact me at mihais13@yahoo.com or mihais13@hotmail.com and we'll set up the access to Hamachi and the proxy server and you'll be able to connect and host on WormNET (bonus feature: you'll be anonymous on WormNET; i.e. your I.P. address won't be disclosed to T17, people you connect to or people who connect to you.).

CyberShadow
1 Jul 2009, 02:31
What do you get if you type "nslookup wormnet1.team17.com" in a command prompt?