PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody get me my team and unlockables back?

WishLine
6 Jun 2009, 15:58
Hello everybody.

I'm WishLine, and I hate being a member who will probably ever only post one thread and leave, but I think that's what will happen :confused:

Recently, I was overjoyed that my team UltimateAlliance unlocked 'The Full Wormage' and everything else, through long and hard work on my part. Recently, when I tried to create a custom flag and grave for them, the game went haywire and corrupted that team, and every other. I had to reinstall.

I'm sure you all know the implacations of that. Lost all my teams, and unlockables. i was wondering whether I could get any of this back? Luckily, I made a copy of the C:\Team17\Worms Armageddon\User folder before reinstallation, so I can attach any requested files, should any of you decide to help me.

Who can help me get back my beloved team and all they earned?!

Thanks,
WishLine

CyberShadow
6 Jun 2009, 16:01
TeamED (http://worms2d.info/TeamED) can help you.

WishLine
6 Jun 2009, 16:10
CyberShadow. Thanks.

That has done the trick perfectly, I beleive. I just need to lean how to decipher the old team file to set the stats exactly how they were.

You've done me a massive favour and I appreciate it.

Thanks,
WishLine

MihaiS_v2
7 Jun 2009, 02:14
I hope you won't have problems with becoming accustomed with your new team. You do know it is a new one, right? I mean, once you used TeamED or any other team editor and saved the team file, it is no longer your original team. It's not the same as copying a file... it's like having a clone of your mother- even if she acts like your mother, you know deep down in your soul that she is not your mother. Can you live with the thought?

lDarKl
7 Jun 2009, 05:59
What're you going at Mihais? It's just a worms team.

MihaiS_v2
7 Jun 2009, 14:02
What're you going at Mihais? It's just a worms team.

Who can help me get back my beloved team and all they earned?!

*sigh* ...

WishLine
7 Jun 2009, 17:10
Don't worry. I was being a little dramatic. I'm plenty satisfied with my team now, thanks. More inportantly, I don't have to get past every...infuriatingly difficult...annoying...level!

Thanks for your interest guys, but I'm happy now!

b1llygo4t
7 Jun 2009, 18:08
*sigh* ...

sigh i miss my ps1 team :D