PDA

View Full Version : Fergo Wormacro - Macro application for Worms Armageddon

Fergo
26 May 2009, 14:02
Hello everybody.

I've been working in this tool for quite some time, but only a few days ago I decided to rewrite it from scratch as version 2 and release to the public. It's basically a tool that executes what I call "macros", which are basically virtual key presses. You define which key will be pressed and for how long.

To create a macro you have to write a script, defining which key will be pressed, for how long and how much time to wait before pressing another key. In this version I added the possibility to press more than one key at the same time. I also added an option to record a macro, so instead of writing the script by hand, you can record the keys pressed on the keyboard and Wormacro translates it to a script. The scripting language is very simple, only 4 commands.

It's important to note that Wormacro does not modify, inject or hook any code in Worms executable. It runs completely "by its own", so you can use it with other applications as well.

The precision of Fergo Wormacro is highly dependent on you computer specs and system load. Having a lot of services and process running in background will make Windows scheduler work a lot, and the timer used by Wormacro will loose precision. Wormacro will probably not be able to reproduce a recorded Rope Race exactly like the original due to this. The fact that there are system calls in the program take some time too. Of course that we are talking about very small number, but as the script executes, the imprecisions become a snowball, so I recommend to use Wormacro for short scripts (tapstart, shadows, etc). I'm currently working on a high precision timer that will hopefully solve or minimize this problem.

Heres a screenshot of it:
http://fergonez.net/projects/wormacro/wormacro.jpg

Download (version 2.0.7):
http://fergonez.net/projects/wormacro/wormacro_2.0.7.rar

And here's a webpage containing more information, how to use Wormacro, sample scripts, etc:
http://fergonez.net/projects/wormacro/

It was coded in Visual Basic 6, so you may need the VB6 Runtime Files:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290887

I tested it on Windows XP and 7 Beta, so it should work in Vista too. I don't have much people to test it, so I would appreciate any comments or bug reports :)

Hope you like it.
Fergo

bonz
26 May 2009, 14:14
This will single-handedly kill the Hysteria scheme. :mad:

Koen-ftw
26 May 2009, 14:26
Using tools like this is plain cheating, and I think you shouldn't advertise this behaviour.

Fergo
26 May 2009, 14:40
There's a lot of similar applications out there (even listed in Worms2D.info), so I thought it wouldn't be a problem...

yakuza
26 May 2009, 14:40
can you make a program that plays for me please?

MihaiS_v2
26 May 2009, 14:58
Thanks!

This may do wonders with a rubber-worm scheme.

Akuryou13
26 May 2009, 16:27
There's a lot of similar applications out there (even listed in Worms2D.info), so I thought it wouldn't be a problem...a problem? no, not necessarily, but you've come onto a forum of dedicated worms lovers and advertised a program that takes all the skill out of the game.....

why oh why would you expect this to get a positive response?!

doben
26 May 2009, 16:52
the progs are on w2d to give a possibitily to rearrange your keyboard layout, especially to avoid keylock. they may be used to perform macros aswell, but that's not the intention - it would still be treated as cheating.

Fergo
26 May 2009, 17:02
the progs are on w2d to give a possibitily to rearrange your keyboard layout, especially to avoid keylock. they may be used to perform macros aswell, but that's not the intention - it would still be treated as cheating.

http://worms2d.info/Constipated_Silkworm

And again, Wormacro won't play for you. You still need the ability with rope, still have to aim, still have to control the power of your shot and still have to control you worm. Each game is different, you can't make a script that will do the right thing on every turn (and there is the precision factor that I mentioned in the text). If you are not good in a normal game, Wormacro wont make you have better abilities.

Koen-ftw
26 May 2009, 17:30
They are listed on the wiki (I guess) for completeness, you can't leave stuff like that out just because it gives players an unfair advantage.

But that doesn't take away that the usage and advertisement of such programs is normally frowned upon...

Balee
26 May 2009, 17:45
http://worms2d.info/Constipated_Silkworm

And you are still frowned upon, if you use that. Luckily, its somewhat easy to detect.

But this one would be basically undetectable! Imagine that its not impossible for someone to to a nice nade drop from jetpack, as i see it in the example image, but if that someone, in reality, CANT do it, it just takes away the ability to learn. Who will use it?

a) Those who want to "fit in" the community by quickly "improving", and wont be afraid to use this program even in leagues and tournaments.

b) Those who trust each other and play with this program for funny pre-set moves and such. If the program works as it should, i'll probably be on this side, heh.

So in order for this program not to be abuseable, i suggest a built-in feature: after usage of a macro, the program would write in the chat-box a message such as "/me has used Fergo Wormacro, a macro application for W:A, N seconds ago.", where the amount of N can be set until a certain limit - this way one can set it in a way it wont interfere with the player's turn, so for a hysteria, it could be like 15 or 20 seconds or something. This feature, however, can not be toggled or disabled, its always on. Or it could watch the current replay file, and when it sees the skip turn/retreat time end byte(s), THEN it could write the message. This could further prevent abusing it by setting to a relatively high N which would be still used in certain schemes but not with others (for example, 60s on a hysteria), and quitting the program before announcing the message and then restarting it. This way the player would have to minimise before the retreat time is up whcih is not always possible.

Im only popping up some cans of ideas, but an at least 95% safe anti-abuse system should be included before this program should be released to the public - although, for that, its already too late.

MihaiS_v2
26 May 2009, 18:53
Fergo, you no-good! Now everybody will call everyone else a cheater because of you!

Oh, the drama...

GreeN
26 May 2009, 18:57
Aw man what a Hyst killer :(

MihaiS_v2
26 May 2009, 18:58
Why the sad face, GreeN? Take it as a challenge.

GreeN
26 May 2009, 19:44
I safely know that the people I play hysteria with will never be using such methods for enhancing their game. But there are endless numbers of players who would be dominated by opponents using such software

As for the learning/skill moral, there is absolutely no argument to the fact that this is simply a form of cheating and under no circumstances will it be condoned by any respectable member of the community

CyberShadow
26 May 2009, 19:56
Well done, you recreated AutoHotKey with a GUI :rolleyes: now go use your skills to make something useful.

raffie
26 May 2009, 21:15
Like a WormKit module that detects players using macros and auto-boot them.

jsgnext
27 May 2009, 01:58
i hope the next patch nulifies this.....

franpa
27 May 2009, 02:05
I agree you should make future versions print a message at the end of your go or at the start of the next persons go advertising the program but not where to get it, like what WkKick.dll does now.

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 03:49
Like a WormKit module that detects players using macros and auto-boot them.

A macro can be anything from reproducing a single key stroke to reproducing a complex key sequence. Would you like a paranoid module that wouldn't allow you to do anything in game?

i hope the next patch nulifies this.....

I hope the next patch will kill idiots everywhere around the world.

advertising the program but not where to get it, like what WkKick.dll does now.

Why, so only some can have it?

franpa
27 May 2009, 06:07
Why, so only some can have it?

No, so only people who know what google is and how to use it, can have it.

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 06:46
No, so only people who know what google is and how to use it, can have it.

Typing (or extracting) the address to the application archive requires more talent than searching for a term on Google not to mention that if you would've bothered to Google wormacro, you'd have seen the only reference to it is the t17 forum and according to Akuryou13 it's a bad thing to come onto a forum of dedicated worms lovers and advertise a program that takes all the skill out of the game, so if this thread gets deleted or something, what do you do then? Guess the direct link to the application archive?

This whole If you can't find it, you're not worthy using it trend is bogus.

yakuza
27 May 2009, 07:13
Warden !

M3ntal
27 May 2009, 11:17
It's basically a tool that executes what I call "macros", which are basically virtual key presses. You define which key will be pressed and for how long.
My keyboard has a similar thing built in as function buttons (Logitech G11), as does my gamepad (Saitek P750). Although there are other programs around that do the same, it's still a valid exploration of your own programming skills, so good luck in solving your timer issues.
It's important to note that Wormacro does not modify, inject or hook any code in Worms executable. It runs completely "by its own", so you can use it with other applications as well.Everyone who's been saying stuff like "get it to put a message in chat", "make the next patch kill it" and similar, please re-read this part. It can't put a message in chat as it'd need to modify W:A, which is illegal. In a similar manner, it'd be illegal for W:A to do anything to Fergo's prog.

Programs/tools like this have been around for ages, they aren't a problem.

robowurmz
27 May 2009, 12:07
Macro applications are not specific to one type of program: they just emulate keystrokes. Besides, what this guy is doing with it isn't cheating: it just presses the same keys you would press. So unless you know what keys to press to select Super Sheep, you're not going to be able to make it select Super Sheep.

pisto
27 May 2009, 12:14
censorship never works. so it's not bad to release this. but:Well done, you recreated AutoHotKey with a GUI :rolleyes: now go use your skills to make something useful.

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 12:38
Macro applications are not specific to one type of program: they just emulate keystrokes. Besides, what this guy is doing with it isn't cheating: it just presses the same keys you would press. So unless you know what keys to press to select Super Sheep, you're not going to be able to make it select Super Sheep.

You overlooked the fact that a macro isn't only about pressing the same keys you would press, but also about speed of execution (adjustable when needed, easily surpassing human limits), and it can do it over and over again without mistakes.

At least you don't want this thread locked too.

yakuza
27 May 2009, 12:54

Look, between you and me, I could put your argument down, demostrate you're wrong with hilarious analogies but I think that'd be a mistake from myself. So instead, I encourage you to give your post a second thought, here's hoping you realize were you're wrong yourself and evolve as a person.

franpa
27 May 2009, 13:59
Besides, what this guy is doing with it isn't cheating: it just presses the same keys you would press
Yes, but it allows inhumanly accurate/tight control over things.

GreeN
27 May 2009, 15:28
It seems that the larger part of the active posting community on this forum already know about macros and how they could be implimented into worms gameplay, but why the hell would anyone condone advertising of the easiest possible way of doing it. We all know for a fact it takes fun from the game in some form or another, almost completely regardless of the situation.

So unless MihaiS feels like fulfilling his argumentative habits any further, can we not ask this Fergo to kindly advertise his efforts somewhere that they may be appreciated?

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 15:38
It seems that the larger part of the active posting community on this forum already know about macros and how they could be implimented into worms gameplay, but why the hell would anyone condone advertising of the easiest possible way of doing it. We all know for a fact it takes fun from the game in some form or another, almost completely regardless of the situation.

So unless MihaiS feels like fulfilling his argumentative habits any further, can we not ask this Fergo to kindly advertise his efforts somewhere that they may be appreciated?

Ahem! Yes, I would like to add that if you feel a macro takes away the pleasure of gaming, you can simply not use it, or, if you feel someone is better than you because of using a macro and that pişses you off at any level, let the macro wars begin!

Also, this Fergo is part of the community, and regardless of how appreciated his tool is, I think he has the right to advertise it here, as he is not charging for the use of it.

GreeN
27 May 2009, 16:05
As I've already stated I personally feel secure enough to know that I probably won't encounter anyone using this or any other macro tool for enhancing their game whatsoever. This would ultimately be a deterrent to newer players and only enhances the chance of spreaded use by advertising it on Team 17's official forum.

The reason I singled your name out as the argumentative type is that I was almost certain you would oppose my post in one way or another (Which you did :rolleyes:), so I could express my point; Can you honestly say you would personally feel happy playing another wormer using macros to give you a disadvantage in your game?

However much you defend your point, the fact stays the same. There is no respectable player who would condone a one sided use of these type of tools in a game

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 16:31
As I've already stated I personally feel secure enough to know that I probably won't encounter anyone using this or any other macro tool for enhancing their game whatsoever. This would ultimately be a deterrent to newer players and only enhances the chance of spreaded use by advertising it on Team 17's official forum.

Remember this is a game you play at a computer, not on a field, so feeling secure in regard to what people do at their end makes you obtuse.

The reason I singled your name out as the argumentative type is that I was almost certain you would oppose my post in one way or another (Which you did :rolleyes:)

Did you predict me calling you a numskull, pudding head? I'm almost certain you will oppose my post in one way or another.

Can you honestly say you would personally feel happy playing another wormer using macros to give you a disadvantage in your game?

Yeah, I'd like to see someone beating me at any game using a macro. If you were a bit brighter, you would've imagined a macro would only prove its effectiveness with SDET enabled (and usually with unlimited weapons of a kind), and sometimes, abusing it would lead to game lags. It's hard to rely on any other macro function while W:A is messing up your CPU.

However much you defend your point, the fact stays the same.

Yeah, you're wrong and I am right. No need to state the obvious.

There is no respectable player who would condone a one sided use of these type of tools in a game

A respectable player wouldn't care much about others using or not using the tool.

Etho.
27 May 2009, 17:03
Promoting macros for Worms Armageddon has the potential to ruin the game for a lot of people. I'm not going to go into details, but one of the beta patches introduced a macro exploit that could strike a hard blow to competitive worming.

They may seem simple and innocent to you, but they do pose a serious danger.

MihaiS_v2
27 May 2009, 17:28

Yeah? What's the worse a macro can do when playing without SDET? Enabling the player to rope like a retard, thing that would only impress noobs and nothing more? Selecting a parachute at the press of a button? Having a quick start? Do you really think this kind of stuff endangers competitiveness?

For months I use a macro to pop thinking bubbles. Why? I got used to it and it makes my roping more comfortable. I like it when noobs wonder about how good I am at pressing "T" while I rope like a god. And some say it is annoying- great!

Do my puffs endanger the fairness of the community? Please tell me if you feel threatened by the emission of smoke generated by the macro tool I use.

Etho.
27 May 2009, 21:19

Exactly as I said. I'm not referring to the things you are. It's a potential problem you do not understand and that I am not going to explain, because explaining it would let the cat out of the bag.

I'm saying that the more people play around with macros, the more likely someone will discover the same exploit I have. And if someone actually makes a cheat/hack out of this knowledge, I can assure you, even you will agree that macros are bad for the game.

GreeN
27 May 2009, 23:46
Ok, let me just start by saying this: By provoking an argumentative response from you, I had no intention to start arguing the defense of an indisputable situation and it took me a good while to reluctantly gather enough effort to reply to your nonsense. So I hope this will be my last post on the matter;

Remember this is a game you play at a computer, not on a field, so feeling secure in regard to what people do at their end makes you obtuse.

The fact that I know my friends (I.e. the people I regularly play with) will not abuse the game with such methods, puts me in a position where I need not concern myself personally whatsoever about any disadvantage these macro utilities may imply. I simply speak for the lesser knowledgeable/newer players in the community who would be negatively influenced by such activity

Yeah, I'd like to see someone beating me at any game using a macro. If you were a bit brighter, you would've imagined a macro would only prove its effectiveness with SDET enabled (and usually with unlimited weapons of a kind), and sometimes, abusing it would lead to game lags. It's hard to rely on any other macro function while W:A is messing up your CPU.

If you were a little more open minded and/or informed on the matter, you would understand that macros can be used for an indefinite amount of advantages in plenty of game-types. I shall share an example to express my point; I have been playing Hysteria as one of my favourite schemes for almost 2 years or so now, and have yet to become completely confident in pulling any one of many multi-key-shots out of the bag during a single second turn. One of the hardest; using jetpack, low gravity, dropping and then using fire punch (In that consecutive order) uses an amount of keys I can't even be bothered to count. This does take alot of practice and will continually provide a challenge for even the most experienced Hysteria players I have seen.

Of course, a macro which could perform these key-presses at an advanced rate completely nullifies any physical implementation of skill/experience/practice during such a maneuver and could ultimately grant a much higher success rate in pulling one off.

My point is absolutely clear and your argumentative streak is increasingly tedious as I feel drawn in to defend this ridiculously simple fact. This is a form of cheating, and spoon-feeding our more maniacal part of the community with such methods is absurd!

franpa
28 May 2009, 04:34
Yeah? What's the worse a macro can do when playing without SDET? Enabling the player to rope like a retard, thing that would only impress noobs and nothing more? Selecting a parachute at the press of a button? Having a quick start? Do you really think this kind of stuff endangers competitiveness?
You could make the directional left/right keys or something walk and right-click at appropriate times to fully (and always) achieve perfect skip walking.

[UFP]Ghost
28 May 2009, 05:06
I come here a lot but I stopped posting a while back. Nothing to say. How can a macro in any way be a good thing? Seriously. Franpa nicely pointed out that skip walking is a big concern....also it takes the fun out of playing. As GreeN said, he's almost perfected something and it does take time to do....with a macro you don't even need to practice much. It takes the competitive-ness out of the game in a sense because this game is fun because of the level of skill and thought put in by each player. I enjoy playing new people and seeing their ideas and moves in a game of worms, a style of play defines a player. I guess I'm just kind of rambling here but the point is obvious, macros take the fun out of the game. I can't even think of any reason to use one....sure you can remap your keys, but you don't need macro's for that.

franpa
28 May 2009, 08:26
A macro requires time and understanding, neither require much skill at all.

robowurmz
28 May 2009, 09:44
I suppose this boils down to the same issue with kicking:

It's generally frowned upon, but nobody can really stop the people doing it, just offering advice on how to make it fairer for everyone else.

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 09:52
I suppose this boils down to the same issue with kicking:

It's generally frowned upon, but nobody can really stop the people doing it, just offering advice on how to make it fairer for everyone else.

I feel my presence was required for you to understand that since some suggest Fergo to advertise his tool somewhere else.

robowurmz
28 May 2009, 09:58
Seems that your feelings are wrong then.

yakuza
28 May 2009, 10:09
Mihais argument is always the same: if it can't be virtually stopped it is morally right

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 10:29
Exactly as I said. I'm not referring to the things you are.

Yes, I am talking about W:A and the use of macros within the game while you're talking about magic bunnies.

It's a potential problem you do not understand and that I am not going to explain, because explaining it would let the cat out of the bag.

I'm saying that the more people play around with macros, the more likely someone will discover the same exploit I have.

Unless the developers of the beta patch wittingly introduced a function that would grant the players access to some special moves/weapons every time they feed the game with a complex input (like a random, but predefined key sequence) that you have been told about, I say you don't know what you are talking about.

BUT, IF what you say is true, what made you think it's a good idea to reveal the existence of a vulnerability that could be exploited by using a macro, in a thread about a macro tool, on a forum that is not visited by the average worms player?

It could only make people wish using macros hoping they will discover the vulnerability. Fortunately, no-one is stupid enough to believe your tellings and start using random macro scripts, as no-one is going to commence finding a way to gain control over the host's computer if I say that the W:A server gives access to a vulnerable OS service.

And if someone actually makes a cheat/hack out of this knowledge, I can assure you, even you will agree that macros are bad for the game.

Using a macro is already considered to be a cheat, and macros are limited outside W:A so they can't do much because the CPU is stressed. They may become spoilers in the future. So, your entire post is actually about nothing.

Ok, let me just start by saying this: By provoking an argumentative response from you, I had no intention to start arguing the defense of an indisputable situation and it took me a good while to reluctantly gather enough effort to reply to your nonsense. So I hope this will be my last post on the matter;

What, no more predictions?... You just hope?

The fact that I know my friends (I.e. the people I regularly play with) will not abuse the game with such methods, puts me in a position where I need not concern myself personally whatsoever about any disadvantage these macro utilities may imply. I simply speak for the lesser knowledgeable/newer players in the community who would be negatively influenced by such activity

Security based on trust? Are you playing worms with your parents? The only reason your friends are not using a macro is because you can't do much with it. They could use it for lesser obvious moves, but those are few and insignificant. Otherwise, I too trust my friends not using a macro if they don't drop 50 mines per second when SDET is enabled.

If you were a little more open minded and/or informed on the matter, you would understand that macros can be used for an indefinite amount of advantages in plenty of game-types.

I'm open minded, let's see what you have to say next.

I shall share an example to express my point; I have been playing Hysteria as one of my favourite schemes for almost 2 years or so now, and have yet to become completely confident in pulling any one of many multi-key-shots out of the bag during a single second turn. One of the hardest; using jetpack, low gravity, dropping and then using fire punch (In that consecutive order) uses an amount of keys I can't even be bothered to count. This does take alot of practice and will continually provide a challenge for even the most experienced Hysteria players I have seen.

Oh, hysteria? Why am I not surprised? Ah, because the author exposed some of his Hys_granada macro code and now every idiot thinks it can be used for anything.

One of the hardest; using jetpack, low gravity, dropping and then using fire punch (In that consecutive order) uses an amount of keys I can't even be bothered to count.

Have you even tried doing this using a macro and see if it's actually possible for it to execute the moves within W:A?

Care to share some valid, less overused examples, something that is not hysteria related? Because, you know, W:A is not about hysteria.

Of course, a macro which could perform these key-presses at an advanced rate completely nullifies any physical implementation of skill/experience/practice during such a maneuver and could ultimately grant a much higher success rate in pulling one off.

The only thing a macro could do right within W:A is continuously sending repetitive virtual input, managing to block user input for a couple of seconds after if used too much. You really don't know anything about macros.

My point is absolutely clear and your argumentative streak is increasingly tedious as I feel drawn in to defend this ridiculously simple fact. This is a form of cheating, and spoon-feeding our more maniacal part of the community with such methods is absurd!

I didn't say using a macro is fair (though you do have the right). I say everyone should have it, not just some. Just like being able to kick players in-game... if it can be done, everybody should have access to it (without having to be called cheaters by those who pretend being fair). Abusing any of the tools/methods is none of my concern as long as the tools are available to everybody. So if it can't be prevented at any level from within the game, it's just stupid to complain about fairness.

You could make the directional left/right keys or something walk and right-click at appropriate times to fully (and always) achieve perfect skip walking.

A right-click virtually sent by an application doesn't have the same priority as the one sent by and input device, and that makes a difference in conditions of CPU stressing. Did you actually try this and did it successfully work for you, or are you just assuming it could work?

Ghost;694571']I come here a lot but I stopped posting a while back. Nothing to say. How can a macro in any way be a good thing? Seriously. Franpa nicely pointed out that skip walking is a big concern....also it takes the fun out of playing. As GreeN said, he's almost perfected something and it does take time to do....with a macro you don't even need to practice much. It takes the competitive-ness out of the game in a sense because this game is fun because of the level of skill and thought put in by each player. I enjoy playing new people and seeing their ideas and moves in a game of worms, a style of play defines a player. I guess I'm just kind of rambling here but the point is obvious, macros take the fun out of the game. I can't even think of any reason to use one....sure you can remap your keys, but you don't need macro's for that.

Read the above or the following: macros don't work as you wish because macros should be the ones stressing your CPU... they are not intended to work in an already stressed environment.

A macro requires time and understanding, neither require much skill at all.

And a system capable of handling it (may be possible in the future). Do not think that the today's quad-cores with direct memory access, 24 GB RAM and high-end video boards would improve the use of macros in a game like W:A. It mostly depends on the way W:A is built. CPU stressing is actually a good anti-cheat feature.

robowurmz
28 May 2009, 10:48
Mihais, that's the most badly constructed argumentative reply I've seen yet. You don't refute his thinkings properly at all, you just make sneery comments and sort of poke fun at his opinion; this doesn't constitute a logical or meaningful answer. And I know you'll do the same to this one.

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 10:59
Mihais argument is always the same: if it can't be virtually stopped it is morally right

You got it wrong. I don't care about morality. I am talking about fairness, and if one can cheat, then it is fair for everybody to be able to cheat, especially if the tool was not created by you and was intended for public release. Fergo is actually doing some good. I suppose that all opposing macros are actually frustrated about the thought they might not be special anymore, hence, for some of you, there is no such thing as playing for fun.

Mihais, that's the most badly constructed argumentative reply I've seen yet. You don't refute his thinkings properly at all, you just make sneery comments and sort of poke fun at his opinion; this doesn't constitute a logical or meaningful answer. And I know you'll do the same to this one.

Shouldn't you be asking the moderators to close the thread. You're good at it, you should stick to that.

Not to mention you were the first one PMing me about how to kick players in-game soon after CyberShadow didn't approve my humble tutorial (http://forum.team17.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36928) when I was using my old account.

yakuza
28 May 2009, 11:58
You got it wrong. I don't care about morality. I am talking about fairness, and if one can cheat, then it is fair for everybody to be able to cheat

Do you actually come up with this bull**** and believe it?

I've heard bike racers are being handed out free steroids for the next tour de france, to make things fair.

Balee
28 May 2009, 12:07
Everyone who's been saying stuff like "get it to put a message in chat", "make the next patch kill it" and similar, please re-read this part. It can't put a message in chat as it'd need to modify W:A, which is illegal. In a similar manner, it'd be illegal for W:A to do anything to Fergo's prog.
I didnt overlook that part. Observe:
press:34,50
wait:100
press:72,50
wait:55
press:65,50
press:79,50
press:16,50
press:52,50
press:13,50
press:33,50
end
This script presses pg down, h, a, h, o, shift, 4, return, pg up. I have a feeling it could be done faster, too, I just didnt want to "waste" my time finding out the shortest possible times (shortest possible on my comp, that is).

robowurmz
28 May 2009, 12:17
Shouldn't you be asking the moderators to close the thread. You're good at it, you should stick to that.

Oh look, you did exactly what I said you would. Man, you're predictable.

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 12:22
Do you actually come up with this bull**** and believe it?

I've heard bike racers are being handed out free steroids for the next tour de france, to make things fair.

Yeah, ok. Let's say I'm wrong. What can you or anyone else do to me in regard to worms? You most certainly won't find a way to permanently ban me from WormNET and there is no international law in regard to cheating in W:A.

So, if you can't stop me (nor virtually or legally) and you can't find a way to stop me (either virtually or legally), the only way to level the situation is to let everybody use the cheating tools.

You're slow.

Oh look, you did exactly what I said you would. Man, you're predictable.

Are you still here? Asking me in private for a way to kick players in-game, but opposing me on the forums... and people are calling me nuts...

MrBunsy
28 May 2009, 13:25
Yeah, ok. Let's say I'm wrong. What can you or anyone else do to me in regard to worms? You most certainly won't find a way to permanently ban me from WormNET and there is no international law in regard to cheating in W:A.

So, if you can't stop me (nor virtually or legally) and you can't find a way to stop me (either virtually or legally), the only way to level the situation is to let everybody use the cheating tools.

You're slow.

This would be a good time to introduce you to the concept of a community, methinks.

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 14:00
Ithinks you should not talk about what you do not know. I did help people and am am still helping players. I could give you a list of over 100 that could tell you to shove your post up your crack.

M3ntal
28 May 2009, 14:49
I didnt overlook that part. Observe:
press:34,50
wait:100
press:65,50
press:79,50
press:16,50
press:52,50
press:13,50
press:33,50
end
This script presses pg down, h, a, h, o, shift, 4, return, pg up. I have a feeling it could be done faster, too, I just didnt want to "waste" my time finding out the shortest possible times (shortest possible on my comp, that is).
Let me know when you come up with a method that works on all PC's, still executes a macro faster than can be done manually, and can't be circumvented simply by hitting page up.

Balee
28 May 2009, 15:02
Let me know when you come up with a method that works on all PC's, still executes a macro faster than can be done manually, and can't be circumvented simply by hitting page up.
Im not saying that this works on all PCs, nor that it cant be circumvented, only that it is possible without the need of tweaking W:A itself. Dont get me wrong, M3ntal, im just trying to come up with ideas.

As for the circumvention, would it be possible to disable ANY other key hit while a macro is in progress? This might make this messaging possible, but i donno if its plausible.

EDIT: hmmm, i cant seem to use more than one macro per hooking. I mean, the macro finishes, and when i hit the macro's button again, nothing happens.

robowurmz
28 May 2009, 15:03
Ithinks you should not talk about what you do not know. I did help people and am am still helping players. I could give you a list of over 100 that could tell you to shove your post up your crack.

This officially loses you your argument: by not keeping your wits about you and resorting to petty insults, you have proved yourself unable to talk in intelligent conversation.

Well done.

MihaiS_v2
28 May 2009, 15:09
Are you on a quest of proving your manhood to me? Get lost!

thomasp
28 May 2009, 15:19
And now I think is a good time to end this thread since the flamewars are now getting rather petty.

*Thread closed*