PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Mad Cows" level on N64

son_bon123
22 May 2009, 17:30
I think i've come across a glitch on the N64 version and need to know if there's a way around it? The glitch is on the mission "Mad Cows" and it's very straight forward. Once all the computers worms have been killed you hear the clapping at the end of the round and then it says mission failed.

Ive done this mission fine on my profile but its not working on my girlfriends. I have looked at a few guides and they all seem to say the same things. All you need to do to pass the level is kill all the enemy worms. Which we have done several times now.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Is there anyway of sorting this without my g/f haveing to start up a new profile and lose all her scores?

I know this is a really old game on an old console but I'm hopeing there's still some fellow retro worms lovers out there!

son_bon123
22 May 2009, 17:48
Hi,
Ive been through this level fine on my profile. When we try it on my girlfriends profile we keep getting mission failed even though we have killed all of the enemy worms. This has happened every time on my girlfriends profile and it means she can't move on past that level.

Just to be clear this is happening on the Nintendo 64 version (PAL)
Please help!?