PDA

View Full Version : How to use a-d and w-s to move the worms

davemichel
9 Apr 2009, 22:40
hi! I used to be able to move the worms whit the letters on the keyboard but since ive re-installed the game lately i can only controle them whit the arrow which suck because i have to change hands to fire and i cant controle the camera in the same time. Its not very easy at all! Can it be my new keybord? ive try 2 or 3 diffewrent and i had the same result. I used to be able to play normaly before so i dont understand!
Can somebody help me?
davemicheltremblay@hotmail.com

bonz
10 Apr 2009, 13:10
None of the 2D generation games of Worms have support for key remapping.
All of them use the cursor keys for movement.

You either:

were playing one of the 3D games
were using a key remapping tool like AutoHotkey
or were dreaming.

robowurmz
11 Apr 2009, 19:04
However, you can download "AutoHotKey" which will allow you to set up WSAD control for Worms Armageddon.

davemichel
11 Apr 2009, 19:17
Maybe im wrong, but playing like that its not effitient at all! you need to leave your right hand on the mouse and use your left to move. But when you need to fire using the spacebar,you need to let go something, and if you let the mousse, the camera is not always where you want it to be. I know it look stupid for a question but maybe i was the way that the keyboard of my laptop was set that make it easier to play. So can you give me a trick or two on how do you position your hand to play the game. Because i swear the god the way i do it right now make its just plain hard.

thanks man! THATS an answerd! at least you dont tell me that im dreaming! merci encore!

davemichel
12 Apr 2009, 14:42
Ive got autohotkey but can you just give me a quick hint on how should i precede? I have tried to reed the help folder but its not realy clear on where i have to make the changes. It will meen a lot to me if i can just play this game like i use to!

robowurmz
12 Apr 2009, 17:55
I don't actually know how to use AutoHotKey: I was just telling you about it. However, you can follow instructions to re-map keys here:
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/misc/Remap.htm