PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock "Worm Select"?

zimakot
30 Mar 2009, 22:36
Hello. I've tried to search for this but with no results and I'm not really interested in editors or similar stuff. Could anyone help, please?

lDarKl
31 Mar 2009, 03:37
Complete all training missions with Gold, complete all normal missions with any medal grade and get elite in deathmatch. Do this to unlock Full Wormage :)
Taken from a different thread.

franpa
31 Mar 2009, 07:06
You will progressively unlock things as you complete missions with any medal and get gold on each training mission. elite is only needed iirc for unlocking the "Full Wormage" scheme which is a special scheme ;)

Koen-ftw
31 Mar 2009, 09:32
You will progressively unlock things as you complete missions with any medal and get gold on each training mission. elite is only needed iirc for unlocking the "Full Wormage" scheme which is a special scheme ;)

Yes and. Worm Select is only part of the Full Wormage, no?

lDarKl
31 Mar 2009, 11:31
Yup, it is. ;) You can't set ammo for Worm Select unless you've unlocked The Full Wormage.

M.Penguin
1 Apr 2009, 17:31
lol, you know i dont understand why they put worm select as part of the full wormage, when its not even a superweapon :p

It just seems a bit pointless to me :confused:

Koen-ftw
1 Apr 2009, 19:15
its not even a superweapon :p

But it is: weapons can be, when used at the right moment in a game, incredibly powerful - even when they don't do any damage!

M.Penguin
1 Apr 2009, 20:22
But it is: weapons can be, when used at the right moment in a game, incredibly powerful - even when they don't do any damage! ooooooooh :) now it get it!

they didnt make it superweapon , but they i ncluded it with full wormage cuz it would look silly to put it full wormage :D

Koen-ftw
1 Apr 2009, 20:56
ooooooooh :) now it get it!

they didnt make it superweapon , but they i ncluded it with full wormage cuz it would look silly to put it full wormage :D

???

It IS a super weapon!

Melon
1 Apr 2009, 21:30
Technically it isn't a super weapon, nor is it a standard weapon either, or a utility. It's in some obscure league of it's own.

I say that because it will appear in crates even if you disable super weapons, and it doesn't follow the other criteria for appearing in a crate that the other super weapons do. I do agree that it's incredibly powerful though.

Koen-ftw
1 Apr 2009, 23:34
I say that because it will appear in crates even if you disable super weapons, and it doesn't follow the other criteria for appearing in a crate that the other super weapons do. I do agree that it's incredibly powerful though.

Ah, I didn't know that. I thought the game considered it as a super weapon. I stand corrected. :)

M.Penguin
2 Apr 2009, 16:25
btw,theres also another way of telling super weapons and nirmal weapons apart :)

when you select a super weapon out of the inventory, it has a red border around it, and not a white one

also, when you have crate spy superweapons blink, to show you they are so.

Explorer
4 May 2009, 12:00
See this page (http://wa.team17.com/main.html?page=good&area=chea).

That is, you can't unlock "Worm Select" in the game.(unless you're using a preset scheme like the Full Wormage)
You'll need a third-party editor (like SchemeEddy) to put this weapon to your customized scheme.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Melon
4 May 2009, 12:07
Correct me if I'm wrong.
If you complete all training disciplines with a gold medal, beat all of the deathmatch modes, and complete all of the missions at any medal (i.e. unlock all of the cheats), then when you unlock the Full Wormage scheme you also unlock the ability to set the ammo and delay of every single weapon in your scheme. You can get around needing to bother with this unlocking by using an external scheme editor.

Muzer
4 May 2009, 14:26
If you complete all training disciplines with a gold medal, beat all of the deathmatch modes, and complete all of the missions at any medal (i.e. unlock all of the cheats), then when you unlock the Full Wormage scheme you also unlock the ability to set the ammo and delay of every single weapon in your scheme. You can get around needing to bother with this unlocking by using an external scheme editor.
Also, this only appeared in one of the beta updates (hence the lack of a mention on the site).