PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to Wormnet

nekohinoro
26 Mar 2009, 01:48
Hello Folks I'm not sure if you can help me since my copy of worms armageddon came from the try media which I payed full price for and it seems to emulate the game quite well. anyway I tried hosting a game on lan and it works just fine but when I try to connect to worm net I can hear the worms theme for like 4 secounds and see a full list of games that I could click but it blacks out and says worms armageddon has developed an error and must be shut down but as I am about to close it I can see another fire called T17 but I can't do anything all I can do is close it. if this is a firewall issuie or I need to foward some ports let me know. thanks ^_^

CyberShadow
26 Mar 2009, 05:53
Actually, you overpaid for a clippled un-updatable copy. I suggest you get a refund.

Also, when did you buy it? I thought TryMedia stopped selling W:A (due to the numerous complaints it received).

thomasp
26 Mar 2009, 08:35
Details on getting a refund from TryMedia, and where to order a copy that actually works (and costs less than the TryMedia version!) are available here:

http://forum.team17.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33495

nekohinoro
28 Mar 2009, 21:40
thanks alot guys that does make sence. I'll be sure to buy a copy from the official game I took it it was PAL only but what you just told me gives me the idea they ship to the US. Thanks again ^_^

franpa
29 Mar 2009, 00:52
Yea the Team17 store ships to most places.