PDA

View Full Version : How to change ingame flag ?

doubletime
24 Dec 2008, 21:20
Is there anyway to change ingame flag if you have vista homebasic ?

I mean is there any program ? the change country menu on my pc only have english and swedish. And even if i choose english i ahve a swedish flag in game.

I would apreciate help i allready have ip changer

lDarKl
24 Dec 2008, 21:38
Why'd you want to change your flag?

doubletime
24 Dec 2008, 22:16
Why'd you want to change your flag?

Its so much easier to fake people and play games as them if you can have their country flag right. otherwise people will get suspicius of a swedish f4st right ?

MihaiS
24 Dec 2008, 23:34
Here are some tips for you... create a virtual machine, install a legal windows xp OS, then install W:A from your legal copy of W:A. There you go, now you're able to change your flag to any country you wish... I hope you will not be bothered by the slow performances of a VM as you only need to fake accounts, not actually play.

If you can't do it, then **** off you ****ing retarded piece of ****! Merry Christmas !

bonz
25 Dec 2008, 00:12
Since one of the beta updates WA determines the flag by Windows' "location" setting.

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Settings > Regional Options (first tab) > Location (pull-down menu at the bottom)

franpa
25 Dec 2008, 00:34
I don't know why no one but Bonz provided the answer :/ You have to change the country to something other then sweden.

MihaiS
25 Dec 2008, 01:06
I don't know why no one but Bonz provided the answer :/ You have to change the country to something other then sweden.

And even if i choose english i ahve a swedish flag in game.

I provided a solution according to his description of the situation.

lDarKl
25 Dec 2008, 01:29
And I didn't give him an answer because he really uses to fake people on WormNET.