PDA

View Full Version : Standard IRC though ProSnooper [rnd]

knkn
24 Sep 2008, 01:40
Is this even possible? I tried several servers, changing my nick, enter none or a real channel in that server, and always get a non-connectable error. I'd really like to use PS as my primary irc..

simhug
15 Nov 2008, 18:42
Is this even possible? I tried several servers, changing my nick, enter none or a real channel in that server, and always get a non-connectable error. I'd really like to use PS as my primary irc..

No. Many people have asked for this, but it is not possible with ProSnooper as it is specially designed for WormNET.

Muzer
15 Nov 2008, 20:26
Why not just do it the other way round, with an IRC client as your primary wormnet browser? :p

lookias
15 Nov 2008, 20:36
Why not just do it the other way round, with an IRC client as your primary wormnet browser? :p

that implicates the purpose of just camping not playing...

bonz
16 Nov 2008, 09:17
that implicates the purpose of just camping not playing...
And what do you think that the 50% and more players idling with Prosnooper do right now? :rolleyes:

And your upcoming snooper program won't help in that case either, unless you add a feature that rings an alarm and pops up annoying messages to tell the player that he needs to start playing.

Anyway, as soon as the frontend gets its overhaul to allow WA to b run windowed, idling will be made "official", so to speak.

lookias
16 Nov 2008, 13:59
but how do you look for hosts when you use your irc client?

CyberShadow
16 Nov 2008, 15:01
It wouldn't be hard to write a script which retreives hosted games and prints them as wa:// links.

Muzer
16 Nov 2008, 15:44
Yeah, I did the first part of that then got bored, but I could probably do it easily :p