PDA

View Full Version : Im Angry!!!!

Samaki
13 Sep 2008, 21:07
ok, so i bought worms a month ago maybe. got it. had to work for a while didnt install it yet. then i go to install today. adnwe ll it installs fine. it opens fine. i made my team. then went to deathmatch just to get some quick action. and the screen goes black. like its loading. so i get up and use the bathroom. ii come back and its still black screen. i reinstalled. same thing. i can get INTO "the" game. but i cant actually "play" any actuall match or anything. im mad cuz i paid quite a bit for it, and i love this game. Any help?? plz! im beeggin you!! i have 3 kids!!!
lol

<3 Thanks

CyberShadow
13 Sep 2008, 21:21
1) If you paid "quite a bit", you were probably ripped off. The game costs about $10 in Team17's online store.

2) Did you read the sticky threads at the top? Did you install the latest update?

robowurmz
13 Sep 2008, 21:26
The beta updates should solve your problems.

Samaki
13 Sep 2008, 21:40
i did pay quite a bit because im american, our money is nothing compared to the almighty euro lol. i did buy it from team17 website. and i bought a 2 pack of the game worms 2 ADN armageddon. worms 2 works fine for some reason. yeah ill try to patch it. i did read those sticky threads. no help. lemme google worms armageddon patches and ill see what i can get. worms 2 kept me busy for a while so im ok, i got my fix lol!

Thanks for help

<3

Samaki
14 Sep 2008, 02:31
yea i patched and everything and it was all good in my wormy neighborhood. Thanks alot.

CyberShadow
14 Sep 2008, 08:47
yeah ill try to patch it. i did read those sticky threads. no help.
You're contradicting yourself.
Before posting, please make sure that you are using the latest Beta version of Worms Armageddon (http://wa.team17.com/main.html?page=supp&area=upda). Versions other than the latest Beta are not supported.

Samaki
14 Sep 2008, 15:07
lol. i bought the game just a month ago. i figured it came patched. like most other games. they start making the cd with the patch already on. But i did patch it. and i did read the stickys and thought i didnt need patch. but tried it and it works. :)

franpa
14 Sep 2008, 17:50
Most games don't get shipped with Beta patch's.

MrBunsy
14 Sep 2008, 18:17
patch's.

Killer Random Apostrophe of Doooom!

bonz
14 Sep 2008, 20:14
patch's
Killer Random Apostrophe of Doooom!
No, no, no!
That's an icicle that crashed down and buried the poor, poor E underneath.

MrBunsy
14 Sep 2008, 20:36
Killer Icicle of Doom?

Just doesn't have the same ring about it.

Muzer
15 Sep 2008, 18:14
No, no, no!
That's an icicle that crashed down and buried the poor, poor E underneath.
No no, it's the apostrophe missing from the thread title, it moved...

Run
15 Sep 2008, 20:23
No no, it's the apostrophe missing from the thread title, it moved...

i enjoyed this post

StoneFrog
15 Sep 2008, 20:43
i enjoyed this post

Don't worry, I'll take good care of him.