and long life for wa!:D

Morgoth
13 Sep 2008, 19:59
no comments here yet?? this was awesome!!! Great movie
i especially love the credits ;)

CyberShadow
13 Sep 2008, 20:10
Your site is very slow for me.
Perhaps you'd like the movie hosted at WormTube?

Koen-ftw
13 Sep 2008, 22:53
I don't really like this kind of stuff (read: People doing random stuff in the hope of doing something cool, and calling it freestyling when they're at it - and comparing freestyling with warming!), but I like the music and the editing was nice and clean. If any of you guys uploads the mpg for me I'll put it on WormTube.

KRD
13 Sep 2008, 23:01
Yeah, I agree with Koen about the actual gameplay. It's a bit repetitive what with most of it being done on the same five or six WxW maps [they all look the same to me to begin with], since there's so little creativity involved in the roping compared to what goes on in real Warmers.

I thought the visual effects were a little overabundant at first, but things got better towards the end. About the music, I liked the first tune, but I've heard it before so it wasn't anything new. Same with the second one; I think was actually used in the GiT movie already. It was synched reasonably well with the action, though, which is nice.

sk8kill
14 Sep 2008, 01:14
$sux_ in_english=$_POST['that_i_say']; :-/
ty guys!

we make this movie just for fun and to show to the planete worms that armagueddon not died!!

In this time it's very hard for have the replay of our fool members -.- :D !!
for the song it was woodoo ppl remix by pendulum! a great song ;) and the second was benny hill (http://www.youtube.com/user/thebennyhillchannel?ob=4)

skoen i send u a mpg when i've a time for upload it!

Sorry cybershadow for the website, i use a low server and cms -.- i'll put movie on utube

cu guys! let's fun

CyberShadow
14 Sep 2008, 01:19
utubeMore like EwwTube ;)
I downloaded the FLV and watched it, but don't have anything to add to KRD's and Koen's opinions.
The offer to host it at WormTube is still up, of course.

Koen-ftw
14 Sep 2008, 01:51
woodoo voodoo ppl remix by pendulum! a great song ;)

Sure is! Seen them live this summer, great concert. :D

Run
14 Sep 2008, 08:42
well i'm no fan of the content but the music and editing was great. my only complaint was that it was so far zoomed out all the time. for future movies i recommend playing back some of the replays in a lower resolution when recording them. it becomes a bit of a strain on the eyes otherwise.