PDA

View Full Version : need help with FirePunch traing

chaos1000
25 Aug 2008, 01:37
i know i need to backflip and Firepunch to get the crate but i always a few inches short and it seens i can't jump any higher with the backfilp and its too much touble going though the other two to see what i am doing wrong.

Akuryou13
25 Aug 2008, 02:22
double-tap backspace. if that's what you're doing already then you're doing it in the wrong spot or something. or shooting the FP off too early.

Dario
25 Aug 2008, 02:24
Press backspace (not enter, backspace: the key used erase backwards) twice, wait until the worm is as high as it will get with the backflip and then press the spacebar to activate the firepunch. If you activate the firepunch too early or too late you will be too far from the crate and won't grab it.

Koen-ftw
25 Aug 2008, 03:43
Heeh. I remember my own training troubles. This was back when the game first came out. The Dutch translation was rubbish and I couldn't understand English, so I didn't know what to do at half the training levels. Took me over a year to learn that the rope had multiple shots and such.

Ontopic: here's a replay on how to do it.

chaos1000
25 Aug 2008, 19:00
saw a video of a worm doing a backfilp then it all came back to me lol ty for the help the though now time to get gold in the other traing :(