PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have blank waves for removing music

[UFP]Ghost
4 Aug 2008, 00:15
I want to use wkoverride to remove the music. Made WAVs but they didn't do the job. I put them in C:\team17\Data\streams (with the same names as on the cd) I assume the parameters are not correct for the wav files as i know the module is on. Could someone up a blank wav file of the appropriate parameters?

Metal Alex
4 Aug 2008, 00:17
Ghost;663330']I want to use wkoverride to remove the music. Made WAVs but they didn't do the job. I put them in C:\team17\Data\streams (with the same names as on the cd) I assume the parameters are not correct for the wav files as i know the module is on. Could someone up a blank wav file of the appropriate parameters?

Can't you just mute the music? Without the voices? I did it long ago, and it worked with my own music sounding with the worms' voices.

Unless you want to do something really odd...

[UFP]Ghost
4 Aug 2008, 00:23
Can't you just mute the music? Without the voices? I did it long ago, and it worked with my own music sounding with the worms' voices.

Unless you want to do something really odd...

how can you mute the music without muting the sounds?

Metal Alex
4 Aug 2008, 00:27
Ghost;663332']how can you mute the music without muting the sounds?

Look around the options menu, I remember it was in a beta update. Sound settings, should be at full sight, I think.

[UFP]Ghost
4 Aug 2008, 00:31
Look around the options menu, I remember it was in a beta update. Sound settings, should be at full sight, I think.

I didn't know that was for music. I thought it was for the game as a whole.

Metal Alex
4 Aug 2008, 00:35
Ghost;663334']I didn't know that was for music. I thought it was for the game as a whole.

I take it as it worked ;) Glad I could help.

[UFP]Ghost
4 Aug 2008, 00:38
I take it as it worked ;) Glad I could help.

Thanks :D I wrote that before i tested it. I had confidence in your words.

franpa
4 Aug 2008, 01:15
To be more precise, it is in the bottom left corner of the options and is labeled "Ambient sounds"

The Tor
30 Aug 2008, 15:28
Hi
I was doing the same today with wkoverride. Not for removing the Music but for replace it with my own creation. The files are in the same format and specs. and file name but the game still plays with the original music from the CD.
Can it just be a bug with wkoverride, does even support that or what do I wrong?

I know I can make an ISO of WA but I don't want to do it in that way.

And my computer doesn’t have power enough to run an external music player so I don't have that option either.

My structure

CD:
E:\Data\Streams

My Computer:
D:\Team17\Worms Armageddon\DATA\Streams

CyberShadow
30 Aug 2008, 18:55
wkFileOverride only overrides certain types of file operations. Background music may not be supported.

The Tor
30 Aug 2008, 19:42
bump :o (sorry)