PDA

View Full Version : 100% completion

Vandral
30 Jul 2008, 20:05
Hi.
I have a silly question about w:a. Is it possible to complete game in 100%?
I have a team which archieved gold medal in every campaign/training mission + elite rank in deathmatch. Thought thats all, but it says 85%. (Never used any app to do that, and i think every secret option is unlocked.)

Its not like im dying to know that, just curious. Screenshot attached.

greetz, van.

balver
30 Jul 2008, 20:35
Hi.
I have a silly question about w:a. Is it possible to complete game in 100%?
I have a team which archieved gold medal in every campaign/training mission + elite rank in deathmatch. Thought thats all, but it says 85%. (Never used any app to do that, and i think every secret option is unlocked.)

Its not like im dying to know that, just curious. Screenshot attached.

greetz, van.

Yes, if Games Lost = 0.

Vandral
30 Jul 2008, 20:45
Hmm but those loses r multiplayer off-line games, i checked- losing mission doesnt affect that counter, and i have 0 loses in deathmatch,
if ure right it makes no sense since its safer not to use that team at all besides campaign :)

robowurmz
30 Jul 2008, 21:35
Why did you blur the names?

Mablak
30 Jul 2008, 23:51
Maybe his worms are involved in the witness protection program

GrimOswald
31 Jul 2008, 09:01
I *think* you not only have to not lose any games in Deathmatch, but not lose any worms in Deathmatch.

Vandral
31 Jul 2008, 09:46
Oh thats hella hard, wonder, if any1 got 100% without cheating ;) ok thx guys for replies.

p.s. Why would u ask me that robowurmz?

Xyphys
1 Aug 2008, 09:08
I *think* you not only have to not lose any games in Deathmatch, but not lose any worms in Deathmatch.

That's not true. I have gold in all missions and trainings, elite rank in deathmatch, won all games and never lost any, never let one of my worms die AND I killed all enemy worms. Still only 85% though.

robowurmz
1 Aug 2008, 16:08
That's not true. I have gold in all missions and trainings, elite rank in deathmatch, won all games and never lost any, never let one of my worms die AND I killed all enemy worms. Still only 85% though.

There's only one thing left to do:

DO A BARREL ROLL!

bonz
1 Aug 2008, 21:01
You could try to also not lose a single health point in the deathmatches.
Why did you blur the names?
Perhaps because he still has the names from one of those unlocked team files there, doesn't want to look like a cheater and doesn't that he can simply edit the names in the options.

Lex
1 Aug 2008, 23:00
You could try to also not lose a single health point in the deathmatches.franpa alert

balver
2 Aug 2008, 12:10
Maybe all mission attempts should be successful (without getting any medal other than gold)?

Vandral
2 Aug 2008, 16:34
Perhaps because he still has the names from one of those unlocked team files there, doesn't want to look like a cheater and doesn't that he can simply edit the names in the options.

My reason to blur team names is far none of ure concern.

@balver - thats not it, i tried that like year ago with same 85% results.

robowurmz
2 Aug 2008, 17:17
U feel better now? After calling some1 a cheater without any single reason to do that? If u have nothing intelligent to say AND connected with topic, instead of spamming and accusing ppl of doing sth, just stay out of dayem thread.

My reason to blur team names is far none of ure concern.

@balver - thats not it, i tried that like year ago with same 85% results.

What on earth are you talking about? Also, please learn how to spell properly, this isn't IRC.

bonz
2 Aug 2008, 22:54
franpa alert
Uh oh, I got franpa-alerted. :(
U feel better now?
No, why should I?
I do real life stuff that makes me feel better.
Replying to complete strangers' posts on an internet forum does not belong to that.
After calling some1 a cheater without any single reason to do that?
I had a reason:
The blurred team names in your screen shot.
If u have nothing intelligent to say AND connected with topic, instead of spamming and accusing ppl of doing sth, just stay out of dayem thread.
Read my post again.
I posted a theory about your initial question which obviously was wrong as it earned me a franpa-alert from Lex.

So, it was definitely was connected to the topic.
I doubt you are here to judge what's intelligent and what's not. More so when seeing your use of language-crippling abbrevations.

Spamming is something entirely different than what I did here.

Also, I did not accuse you of cheating.
I suggested a reason why you blurred those team names. The use of the word "perhaps" supports that.
Accusing would be something like "You are a cheater because you blurred those team names".

Vandral
3 Aug 2008, 02:19
You could try to also not lose a single health point in the deathmatches.
This sentence sounded really ironic, such an abstract solution couldn't have been taken seriously by me (and not only by me, as you can see, you got so called "franpa-alerted").
That's your theory about my reason to blur the names. Please don't use writing perhaps word as an excuse, you clearly said that there's possibility of me doing that, therefore I think I have rights to feel offended by it, considering that we don't know eachselves at all.

"Spam is the posting of advertisements, abusive, or unneeded messages on Internet forums" (source:wikipedia). But since you thought that your theory in first sentence could actually solve my problem, not knowing how it will be interpretated, im willing to apologise you. Sorry about that.

I'm really not here to fight with anyone, I just asked a question and I was hoping to get a straight answer.

@robowurmz, read my first and every of your posts in this thread, before saying there's something wrong with my Netiquette.

MilesTP
3 Aug 2008, 02:29
Ah enough, for god's sake!

1st, I finished 100% too, but it shows 85%, and I don't care. It's maybe because it's the average of your dead worms/time played, etc... and it doesn't matter on your performance. Are you good enough to finish the game? If yes, imagine there is written 100% there.

2nd, It's not important if he blurred the names!! Maybe because he doesn't wants people copies their worms names. But who cares? I don't. Vandral posted here only to ask about 100% worms stats, not to be blamed (or accused) by other users to be a cheater.

OK? Is it understood? I hope so.

bonz
3 Aug 2008, 19:39
I'm really not here to fight with anyone
Me neither.
I just asked a question and I was hoping to get a straight answer.
There are a lot of things in WA that were programmed illogically; some of them have even been bug-fixed with the betas.

There's also a lot of undocumented stuff which has made players guessing for a long time, e.g. those post-round awards.
I think only Deadcode and CyberShadow could tell us the exact answers, which they have done before for stuff like scheme files for example.

Metal Alex
3 Aug 2008, 22:11
I used a team editor to fool around once, and the "not losing a single worm in deathmatch" worked for me.

YES! I EDITED MY TEAM! I MUST BE HORRIBLE! :p

As you can tell, it's not a big deal if I did, anyways, so stop dealing with it like that, if you did, or not :p

StoneFrog
4 Aug 2008, 23:42
His training completion time is 00:00:00.

So yeah...I'll just let you guys battle that out though.

GrimOswald
5 Aug 2008, 03:12
His training completion time is 00:00:00.

So yeah...I'll just let you guys battle that out though.

Nah, it just shows that if you have not clicked on any of the training missions yet.

Squirminator2k
5 Aug 2008, 03:18
2nd, It's not important if he blurred the names!! Maybe because he doesn't wants people copies their worms names. But who cares? I don't. Vandral posted here only to ask about 100% worms stats, not to be blamed (or accused) by other users to be a cheater.

OK? Is it understood? I hope so.

I love how you felt this was such a pressing issue that you had to emphasize this using all three text formatting options.

CyberShadow
5 Aug 2008, 09:04
Nah, it just shows that if you have not clicked on any of the training missions yet.
You can't get access to missions without completing some training first.

Muzer
5 Aug 2008, 09:26
I love how you felt this was such a pressing issue that you had to emphasize this using all three text formatting options.
He forgot . It should have been:
[highlight]It's not important if he blurred the names!! Maybe because he doesn't wants people copies their worms names. But who cares? I don't. Vandral posted here only to ask about 100% worms stats, not to be blamed (or accused) by other users to be a cheater.

GrimOswald
5 Aug 2008, 10:40
You can't get access to missions without completing some training first.

Yeah, that was poor wording on my part. I meant on the team statistics screen, it shows 0:00:00 until you actually click on one of the medals along the bottom.

StoneFrog
5 Aug 2008, 21:19
You were right. I learned that a few minutes ago.

He may be blurring the names so people don't steal them. Once upon a time, I had an awesome username idea but I didn't want to use it in fear people would use it. Yeah...

franpa
6 Aug 2008, 04:50
He may be blurring the names so people don't steal them.
He must never use the team in online games then, which is retarded :P (/me wants the names >: ( )

StoneFrog
6 Aug 2008, 15:07
Or maybe he's doing it to show off his copy of Photoshop! :D

MihaiS
6 Aug 2008, 15:58
He was afraid that his team worms may sue him for public name display, so he made use of his radial blur skills.
EDIT: public humiliation