PDA

View Full Version : Superweapons?

d3rd3vil
24 Jul 2008, 15:43
Huhu!

I have a question! Is it possible to get more super weapons anyhow? Armageddon mode is bad, only a few superweapons and nothing more!

And when I active alot of boxes falling from the sky, many **** worm changes are inside, and only a few super weapons, the donkey is NEVER present!

Can I change that anyhow with any editor for example?

Thank yo very much in advance
d3rd3vil

Melon
24 Jul 2008, 18:13
I just answered this in another thread before I saw this one

http://forum.team17.co.uk/showpost.php?p=661888&postcount=12

d3rd3vil
24 Jul 2008, 18:50
Yeah ok, thank yo :)

And still: is it possible to give specific teams specific super weapons?

franpa
25 Jul 2008, 02:30
It is impossible (without the fiddler or some such) to give any team any specific weapon while not giving it to all the other teams.

d3rd3vil
25 Jul 2008, 11:46
What about the fiddler? :D

SgtFusion
25 Jul 2008, 11:47
It isn't compatible with the latest Beta Update.

bonz
25 Jul 2008, 13:33
What about the fiddler? :D
It isn't compatible with the latest Beta Update.
You can, however, do a dual-installation of the latest beta version and v3.0; the latter being the last version that the Fiddler works with.
Then you can play perfectly fine, even online if all players in the game use the exact same configuration (otherwise the game willl de-syncronize).

Check this article with turtorial!
http://worms2d.info/The_Fiddler

With the Fiddler you get several options similar to the ones in WWP's mission editor, although less sophisticated and less straightforward to use.
You can assign single weapons to single worms in a team, among others.

d3rd3vil
25 Jul 2008, 14:39
Well how can I assure many people have the same config.? That's impossible ^^ :(

bonz
25 Jul 2008, 15:53
Well how can I assure many people have the same config.? That's impossible ^^ :(
Well, play with friends who have followed that tutorial so they too are able to launch Fiddler for online play.

Also, all the settings you make in Fiddler are saved as a proprietary Fiddler scheme files (*.fsc).
The host should send those to all joining players beforehand.

d3rd3vil
26 Feb 2009, 11:47
Damn it there is still no newer version of the fiddler? I wont use 3.0! I'm using 3.6.29.0 and that is good!!!

bonz
26 Feb 2009, 15:43
Damn it there is still no newer version of the fiddler?
No, and there most definitely won't be, as Fudge Boy now is a very busy man of science.
Fiddler scheme compatibility is another topic though.