PDA

View Full Version : Rh ? [wormnet ban thread - probably]

doubletime
21 Jul 2008, 17:12
I yust got banned from RH CAn you please lift the Bann Team 17 I must be able to play in FTM and WO

robowurmz
21 Jul 2008, 18:06
Team17 don't control the bans on other sites.

yakuza
21 Jul 2008, 18:20
Pretty sure he means #RopersHeaven.

The only channel only bans I remember used to happen when you constantly spammed said channel and they were automatic. Not sure how it works nowadays though.

Also, there's no point. You're banned from WO for being an idiot and a cheater. Didn't you leave worms anyway?

Dario
21 Jul 2008, 18:44
[12:57:46] ChanServ sets mode: [#RopersHeaven] *!*@213-67-20-96-no51.tbcn.telia.com
[12:57:47] No such nick/channel.
[12:57:48] Kick: Doubletimes was kicked by ChanServ (Banned: join flood)

Diablo vt
21 Jul 2008, 19:37
ZOMG 0w3nd!!11oneone.

CyberShadow
21 Jul 2008, 21:04
Wait for a while and the ban will be gone by itself.

bonz
22 Jul 2008, 01:55
the ban will be gone by itself.
Unfortunately, stupidity won't. :(

robowurmz
22 Jul 2008, 12:54
Hm, I wonder if other thread's rules apply here...

Lynch Doubletime!

doubletime
22 Jul 2008, 13:48
Pretty sure he means #RopersHeaven.

The only channel only bans I remember used to happen when you constantly spammed said channel and they were automatic. Not sure how it works nowadays though.

Also, there's no point. You're banned from WO for being an idiot and a cheater. Didn't you leave worms anyway?

I am not banned from WO. I didn't cheat i basicly registerd fake acounts without playing the tourney with any of them. I havent done any kind of cheating if you mean that way. It was idiotic but it was not cheat since i didnt play in the tournament myself and couldn't possible get any advantages for sweden or myself by doing this

raffie
22 Jul 2008, 18:56
... advantages for sweden ...

Shhhhh, don't mention where you're from. Before you know it your entire nations reputation is down the crapper!

GoDxWyvern
22 Jul 2008, 19:16
You do realize that being a total dickhead and ruining tourneys is more than enough to make people want you to leave them the hell alone? It is absolutely ridiculous that you're trying to wriggle yourself out of this by claiming you technically didn't cheat. Sheesh. You screwed up badly enough that no one who suffered from your actions could possibly be willing to pretend all's fine and dandy and have another friendly tourney match with you. So either get lost or think up a new nick that might allow you to have a fresh start in the community.

Unless of course you don't give a damn, then just get lost.

bonz
22 Jul 2008, 20:15
Shhhhh, don't mention where you're from. Before you know it your entire nations reputation is down the crapper!
I'd rather say before he knows it Xinos will show up at his porch and put him down the crapper.

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 16:31
I didnt do anything in order to give my self any advantage. What i did was wrong but it was mostly sabotage

yakuza
25 Jul 2008, 16:42
Yeah, I'm just going to kill you and your family for the sake of it. But please, Mr. Justice, allow me to live happily ever after, I didn't take any advantage out of it.

robowurmz
25 Jul 2008, 22:31
Swedish people are (http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingreviews/magazine/16-08/pl_games) awesome. (http://tigsource.com/articles/2008/07/25/preview-love)

But not Doubletime.