PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed Map by Doubletime - a review

Run
15 Jul 2008, 23:13
When i was asked to test out Doubletime's latest masterpiece - a capture the flag map inspired by a recent tournament victory - I was excited. Doubletime's venture into the map-making scene had represented a bold new step in this up-and-coming wormer's career, and I was honoured to be a part of that.

Little did I know of the horror to come.

In some ways, Doubletime's map is a blessing. It has often been said that the quality in maps has been on a steady decline, ever since the arrival of colour maps for online play enabled anyone to let their five-minute, brush tool-abusing insult of an MS Paint doodle to grace wormnet and offend everyone with a palette that, if there was a god, no human brain would be allowed to even perceive.

But Doubletime's map has brought this sad decline to an end. By finally reaching rock bottom, Doubletime's map has ensured that things can only get better from here on out. Let's take a look at the abomination in question:

http://i36.tinypic.com/j9t5r9.png

No wait, you're not done. Take a look at that map again. Take it all in.

When I was first presented with this map, it took a few moments to snap out of my trance and register that the clock was beeping and that I had to place my worms on the map. Through the blood that my eyes were now spraying over my computer, I desperately looked for the start area, eventually finding it encrypted in a hideous font that nevertheless seemed comfortable and welcoming, almost a sanctuary from the harsh environment outside of it. But that feeling of safety would soon subside.

After placing my worms and having recovered from a sequence of mild strokes, I developed a plan of attack, modifying the route to circumvent bright colours and minimise ocular damage. The game awarded me with the opening turn, and as I began to ponder what sort of deranged mind would inflict this visual abuse on the world, I took my first steps into it, armed with several pairs of sunglasses and a very deep sense of self-loathing.

More on my adventure later. But first, let's take a look at some of the main features of this map, besides its unique ability to accelerate tumour growth. The most striking feature is, of course, the neon green outlines to what I was later assured by the author were "bricks", a misconception that perhaps adds weight to the popular theory that Doubletime has never encountered any building material quite as advanced as a brick. But second to this green grid, the casual and likely unwilling observer is drawn to the phallic structure that presides at the top of the map, towering over all beneath. A closer look reveals that it isn't even in the middle. This speaks volumes of Doubletime's damaged subconscious, and possibly of a shameful physiological defect, though discussion of this ought to be left for another time.

Doubletime's first turn on his own map ultimately ended with him shooting himself, an action that unfortunately remains untranslated to the real world. In his next turn he wiped out half of his team. Though publicly proud of his map, perhaps this penchant for attacking himself hides a secret regret for his creation. But no possible regret is adequate. His victims will never be able to unsee this map.

As the game progressed (I use the term 'game' loosely, as traditionally games are for the purpose of entertainment) I couldn't help but notice the small triangular structures sitting atop the crudely drawn flags near the far edges of the map. What were they? A cursory inspection revealed what appeared to be a face with expression of sadist delight, as though the map was in fact enjoying my misery. More curiously, I thought, what was the symbolism behind the banana peel depicted above, seemingly impaled on a stake emerging from the triangleface's pointed forehead?

These questions will for now go unanswered, leaving the map shrouded in mystery. Doubletime refused to answer my queries, instead focussing on walking his last remaining worm into certain death - a fate well deserved for this crime against humanity.

0/10

Koen-ftw
15 Jul 2008, 23:31
Heh, nice one Run.

[UFP]Ghost
16 Jul 2008, 05:23
lol nice review and optimism for the future.

xbeanx
16 Jul 2008, 08:39
Quality writing.

robowurmz
16 Jul 2008, 09:48
It's like Terry Pratchett in a review form.

Gnork
16 Jul 2008, 16:23
*wonders if you made sure now that he won't make another map ever in his life again :rolleyes:

* sorry, my browser refused to have that image open for more than 10 seconds... it keeps focussing back to the topic, must be some kinda filter on *cough*cough

Chip
16 Jul 2008, 16:25
I've just seen this map on Worms map database - its not one I would download but to be honest, most of those maps on there I would not download.

raffie
16 Jul 2008, 16:59
There is this filter on wmdb y'all may not know about. You just add /raffie and kabuuum all crap maps are filtered out xD

j/k, j/k... ;)

ShyGuy
16 Jul 2008, 17:12
The map doesn't play bad at all, who cares about graphics :o

robowurmz
16 Jul 2008, 17:23
The map doesn't play bad at all, who cares about graphics :o

Well, it's not bad if it doesn't look the best. However, it's different when you can get ocular cancer from it.

MihaiS
16 Jul 2008, 17:36
You people are mean. The dude redefines contrast and style. He's one of those special boys.

xDMxUnit
16 Jul 2008, 18:53
''But first, let's take a look at some of the main features of this map, besides its unique ability to accelerate tumour growth.''

lmFAo, respect man, respect \m/ :cool::cool:

doubletime
16 Jul 2008, 20:33
If it is war you want then it is war you shall get. I am expert in making fun of people.

Allso killing youu're worms for the turn rotations sake is a strategi to advance much faster

Fun to se i am getting more famous for the second . Thanks for helping me . Btw i made another version of the map that hs invisible pixels that you can help you on. I love making maps yust to give me clear advantage in serius games

raffie
16 Jul 2008, 23:30
If it is war you want then it is war you shall get. I am expert in making fun of people.

Allso killing youu're worms for the turn rotations sake is a strategi to advance much faster

Fun to se i am getting more famous for the second . Thanks for helping me . Btw i made another version of the map that hs invisible pixels that you can help you on. I love making maps yust to give me clear advantage in serius games

xD :D:D:D:D:D

Dario
17 Jul 2008, 00:15
I am expert in making fun of people.
By "people" you mean yourself, right?. Indeed an expert.

I love making maps yust to give me clear advantage in serius games
O rly? I couldn't be more surprised about that considering you edited a league scheme with the same purpose.

Hold on, now I am confused...
Can someone really be this silly? Naaaah, no wai!, he must be pretending.

Edit: great composition Run

NickyNick
17 Jul 2008, 00:21
This map is supplied with nice doubletime's comment at wmdb:
This is my last map. not finished but playable. i will retire from worms forever and never. ever return. Goodbye you will never ever se me again and ops. I did fake NNNXBYTOR HB and all the other NNNers 8most of them) I did not fake dropp even once in worms I registered several fake acounts in some WO tourney and faked modd to make some players play fake round. This will get me banned from WO. but i do not care. Since i will never ever do anything to worms again (btw Bytor last time i faked you was 4 months ago and only 4 times. There are atleast 2 ag fakers.) And the faker on the NNNL forums conversation to wriggler. was not me

On topic: ROFL, vn Run :)

yakuza
17 Jul 2008, 11:44
Doubletime, Run has inspired me to dedicate the rest of my life to find out every single alias you decide to make to come back to worms under a clean reputation and make sure to ruin your internet career.

NAiL
17 Jul 2008, 13:06
doubletime seems like a wierd guy, but the map really isn't all that bad. I find clouded judgments from old, stubborn wormers more irritating than the graphics used to construct the map.

Still, you should thank doubletime for the quality masturbation time this witty post must have given you 8)

GoDxWyvern
17 Jul 2008, 19:24
Nail, any CTF map on which you can reach the opponent in two turns and destroy the flag in four is bad. This map is horrible in every way imaginable.

ShyGuy
17 Jul 2008, 19:58
Nail, any CTF map on which you can reach the opponent in two turns and destroy the flag in four is bad. This map is horrible in every way imaginable.

I don't really see how you could reach the flag in two turns here, especially when the other team can knock you back and stop you. It's not like you have select worms and can use the same worm to reach the flag faster.

Map isn't bad. As much as I hate doubletime, I cannot deny a good ctf map

yakuza
17 Jul 2008, 20:29
I don't really see how you could reach the flag in two turns here, especially when the other team can knock you back and stop you. It's not like you have select worms and can use the same worm to reach the flag faster.

Map isn't bad. As much as I hate doubletime, I cannot deny a good ctf map

Do you know what 'can' means?

robowurmz
17 Jul 2008, 20:37
I cannot deny a good ctf map

But it quite clearly is a terrible map that causes brain damage and epilepsy.

ShyGuy
17 Jul 2008, 21:06
Do you know what 'can' means?

Who cares if you CAN kill the flag in 4 turns, because you NEVER will.

Was that comment really needed? Ah yes, I forgot, you need to get your ego boosted with comments like these. Your E-ego.

I suggest you get a real life outside of trying to be a superior smart-ass on every worm's forum you can find.

yakuza
17 Jul 2008, 21:27
Who cares if you CAN kill the flag in 4 turns, because you NEVER will.

Was that comment really needed? Ah yes, I forgot, you need to get your ego boosted with comments like these. Your E-ego.

I suggest you get a real life outside of trying to be a superior smart-ass on every worm's forum you can find.

e-ego, hehe.

All your base?

GoDxWyvern
17 Jul 2008, 22:33
ShyGuy, use your head. :p In two turns, the players will meet in the center, because they will want to go the fastest way. If they go up, the other player will be at the flag faster. If they split, the other player will be at the flag faster anyway. So, both players meet at the center, annihilate each other in 3 or 4 turns due to the proximity to the water and hope they'll have the last worm standing.

ShyGuy
17 Jul 2008, 22:57
You won't reach the center in two turns, it would be at least four because you have 4 worms each, and no worm selects.

Also, they might not go the fastest way, because they can be easily plopped.

The map has several different paths to getting the flag, which makes it more tactical. The map ain't bad

bonz
17 Jul 2008, 23:43
The map is bad.
We didn't get PNG colour maps to have crappy maps like this showing up in the year 2008! :p
Heck, even in the monochrome BIT era there was better map design - without the availability of colour!

It looks like a bunch of Lego blocks stacked up. Completely without any theme or any special obstacles, just a few steps.
Please, compare this one with Squiffel's maps then come back and talk about design again! :rolleyes:

And on top of that, the colours used in this abomination are awful. Even in the 1980's people had a better taste.

NAiL
18 Jul 2008, 00:54

There are a number of maps where victory can be achived within 5 turns, you need to play a defensive game! The map is by no means great, but there are so many maps that are far, far, far worse, and are more deserving of having the **** taken out of them like this.

+ bonz, this map is better than 90% of the png maps submitted nowdays

KRD
18 Jul 2008, 01:52
In some ways, Doubletime's map is a blessing. It has often been said that the quality in maps has been on a steady decline, ever since the arrival of colour maps for online play enabled anyone to let their five-minute, brush tool-abusing insult of an MS Paint doodle to grace wormnet and offend everyone with a palette that, if there was a god, no human brain would be allowed to even perceive.

Quality humour. Funny because it's true, as a certain unnamed Dutch hippie dash teddy bear enthusiast would put it. :o

ShootMe
18 Jul 2008, 05:54
+ bonz, this map is better than 90% of the png maps submitted nowdays

Which make the ones submitted that are great that much nicer.

And there is no need for everyone here to start squabling over a poorly designed map. We all know it should be thrown under a garbage can and left to rot along with this thread. Just move on and play some worms.

BTW: Hi everyone :)

doubletime
21 Jul 2008, 12:17
By "people" you mean yourself, right?. Indeed an expert.

O rly? I couldn't be more surprised about that considering you edited a league scheme with the same purpose.

Hold on, now I am confused...
Can someone really be this silly? Naaaah, no wai!, he must be pretending.

Edit: great composition Run

Did you forget the This is the last time you will ever hear from me.

I did not intentionally edit the leauge scheme. i Thought it was pararell to the NNN luckless version

Well. I made a noob laugh at you and call you noob and completely hate you a while ago while entering ag as you're name. Some lame roper basicly . So it was good it was not a normal gameplay.¨

But I didnt change scheme. Use you're little brainy here Dario. I am a lightsider wich you propably are well aware off(or not) IF i did manipulate the scheme .Why would i increase SD time instead of decreasing it ? Since i could not know the future leauge games i am about to play before?

Allso. I will grow in power from know on in normal. Untill my power reaches pedantic perfection

Melon
21 Jul 2008, 18:50
This thread is epic.

GreeN
21 Jul 2008, 21:39
Haha you've truly lost it, DT!

Diablo vt
22 Jul 2008, 01:18
I love the Internet. It's full of interesting people.

MihaiS
22 Jul 2008, 08:49
Allso. I will grow in power from know on in normal. Untill my power reaches pedantic perfection

Allso, his spelling is killing me... XD
Untill today, I thought stupidity can't be both plenty and redundant.
You now know I'll know that from know on.

DarkOne
22 Jul 2008, 10:47
DT:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/know
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/now

now you know!

doubletime
22 Jul 2008, 13:45
YEah i allways misstake know and now. I dunno why.

Dario
22 Jul 2008, 15:54
No, Melon!, Eggy was epic, this is just a sad attemp of being as great as him.

Melon
22 Jul 2008, 21:52
No, Melon!, Eggy was epic, this is just a sad attemp of being as great as him.
Your statement has left me CURRENTLY TRAPPED IN THE PERPLEXITY OF A GREAT AND INTRUSIVE BEWILDERMENT

b1llygo4t
22 Jul 2008, 23:09
And there is no need for everyone here to start squabling over a poorly designed map. We all know it should be thrown under a garbage can and left to rot along with this thread. Just move on and play some worms.

BTW: Hi everyone :)

forget that jazz, this thread should be stickied, and crap map makers should be flogged. srsly tho, i use paint and i did this

http://i35.tinypic.com/33zckzk.png

its not that great, but its inovative, its got little rooms you can go into to avoid plops, its themed, its got sprites, but most of em are custom. its my 4th map

and its not on wmdb, cuz wmdb is full of lame and fail!!!1!

mspaint! ps is for quitters!!!

NickyNick
22 Jul 2008, 23:54
I am a lightsider wich you propably are well aware off(or not) IF i did manipulate the scheme .Why would i increase SD time instead of decreasing it ?
Your logic is crushing. Didn't you notice that in a cavern losing side usually tries to darkside and kill as much time as possible before sd comes?
Lesser sd time is good for darksider.

franpa
23 Jul 2008, 10:36
Well. I made a noob laugh at you and call you noob and completely hate you a while ago while entering ag as you're name. Some lame roper basicly . So it was good it was not a normal gameplay.¨
So you imitated someone else and STILL think your cool?

doubletime
23 Jul 2008, 12:57
So you imitated someone else and STILL think your cool?

Who ever said i thought i was cool =D And btw i think less sd time is suitable for lightsiders more then for darksiders

doubletime
24 Jul 2008, 14:17
I have done alot of things towards Dario and the rest of the Worms community. But when ppl talk sh*t about me they never. Ever mention the possitive things i have done. But i have a few good merits as well as the bad ones. Even though my darker past overwhelms this with ease

I modded 2 tournaments. This is a great way ti support worms ..

I have hosted countless times for FTM pairs that couldn't host themself.

I Introduced some schemes to FTM and helped them with this. Infact i introduced Normal wich is nowadays one of the more populair FTM Schemes ( even thoug someone else would probaply do this sooner or later.)

I made a wfw map. Wich is availible for download here http://wmdb.org/6914
This map is a serius attempt to support a not so common scheme. This Dario should know, making great maps at Jetpack Race.

And Dario. You have a bounce of reseons to be seriusly annoyed by me. But you treated my very, very bad. and not only me, I have heard people i met in inter games say that you are lame. To be more precise

NNNxHatQuitters.

BRATAN

AZADx(some one)

A clanless person who wanted to be annonymius.

So do not try to act like you've been a saint. Allso what you did to me later was far worse then anything i ever have done. (faking and annoying you) Faking is not as serius crime as the NNNers seem to state. It is so extremly easy to fake ppl that i bet 80 percent of all NNNers (including Bytor admitting to faking Bytorstudent) have at some point. Enterd ag or a game with someone else's name.

At the time when i sended NNNL the replays. I first sended you the replays via email in a attempt to have you as a judge if i should go public with this information or not. But you, assumingly yust after deleting my mail with the replays. Tell me to read the forums rules.

But not only this. Some NNNClients are not working for some ppl including me so i sended you the results of games in pm. But what do you say.

READ THE FORUMS:

Wich is strange. On the forums i saw you could report by sending you a email. And then later i saw that you told someone they could report by sending you a replay.

To make this schene even more interesting. I did eventionally submitt the replays on the forums. But i counted on 3 replays vs V1ad. While infact it was 4. So 1 of the replays i gave to the NNNL forums was wrong. and as if you didn't know this. I sended you PM,s before telling you this. Instead of asking for the propper replay you ban me.(and the rest is hystori)

Yes it was the wrong scheme. But i heard from NNNxBytor that the sd time for luckless is about 20-25, So i thought it was right. And that after this all needed was to remove the crates and duds. He meant of course that 15 mins in the game is readed as 25 minutes . But i didn't know that at the time.

And i felt that joschi and V1ad were funny pathetic losers when they stated that it had gone plus 25 minutes and no sD. Didnt make sencse. Of course i should have read the NNNL topic about Luckless more closely but i only went there to download the actualy scheme and when i placed it in the scheme folder it didn't work for whatever reseon.SO i assumed NP since i allready had the valid scheme( i thought)

This was pure ignorance from you're side to Refuse from updating NNNstandings with my games or wait untill Sirg aprooved my acount to do that instead of telling me that i had to use the MSN to do it. I mean like you're MSN is coded to report games.

And banning me instead of asking for the replay or simply taking it from you're replay was yust lame... Yes know in the afterwards i understand my attitude deserved ban from NNNL. But Normal is the scheme i am most passionated about. I would still love to come back even though there is no way you would ever do it unless someone threated you with a deadly weopen,

Infact you are not the last NNNer or EX NNNer to get me banned from a serius site. NN decided to fake drop in our game andmake it look like it was me who fake dropped. I have proof that he dropped earlier then i did and both know the drop was in the end and without lagg. But take a loke as this(a topic i allmost made but waited to see if NN wanted to admitt it himself instead. Saved in a DOC)

The reseon why i think he fake dropped in our wfw decider game when he was winning is becase of what he said in the topic. I happend to know that he made other ppl think i fake dropped there but look here

he claims that the dropp happend when i had 2 worms 1 hp and 35 hp. We Were playing on ombodis wfw map my 1 hp was at the left adn my second worm was to the map my 35 doublepoisioned worms is below the granny to the downright. It was my turn and i tried to climb with my 1 hp worm on the map but when i reach the dragonpunch box as my time runs out i wanted escape time and tried to use dragon ball but instead i fire a kamikaze by misstake and then immidietly after that as his turn is to start it fake dropps.

Then Why do i accuse him of fake dropping ? Yes becase of the fact that He said that it dropped while both my worms were still allive before my turn started. (more exactly he said on the TUT forums that he would have killed my 35 hp next turn leaving my with my 1 hp.So he could not know about my kami) And then he tries to make ppl think i fake dropped.

I am asking you NickyNick to upload the replays so we can download it. I wont upload my replays before that case i do not want you to download it and upload it you're self.

Allso this makes me think that he fake dropped in the earlier decider round ( making it look like i fake dropped. case it was lagg less to)

So it must have been simply that he fake dropped as his turn ended or while my turn was starting and my pc didnt feel his connection was missing untill it was his time to start.

Can you please share the replays with us. I am suspecting im not the only 1 to think something is clearly wrong here if you refuse and says something like ROFL or LMFA GT*O while responding to this topic.

I don't have any proof he fake dropped in our first game but i think he did to make it look like i fakedropped. Allso his fakedropps making it look like i fake dropped is what convinced DarkMaul i didndt have a missspelling at the Forums

This is basicly what made ppl think i admitted not misspelled to WookA. So he is inderictly responsibill for my bann at TuT (even though attitudes plays in her to)

Perhaps you would like to share us you're replay NN ? this is really pathetic of you. Casing xTC to be hacked and fake dropping so it looks like you're pair fake dropped

yakuza
24 Jul 2008, 15:04
That's easily the worst post of the year.

Run
24 Jul 2008, 15:36
I have done alot of things towards Dario and the rest of the Worms community. But when ppl talk sh*t about me they never. Ever mention the possitive things i have done. But i have a few good merits as well as the bad ones. Even though my darker past overwhelms this with ease

I modded 2 tournaments. This is a great way ti support worms ..

I have hosted countless times for FTM pairs that couldn't host themself.

I Introduced some schemes to FTM and helped them with this. Infact i introduced Normal wich is nowadays one of the more populair FTM Schemes ( even thoug someone else would probaply do this sooner or later.)

I made a wfw map. Wich is availible for download here http://wmdb.org/6914
This map is a serius attempt to support a not so common scheme. This Dario should know, making great maps at Jetpack Race.

And Dario. You have a bounce of reseons to be seriusly annoyed by me. But you treated my very, very bad. and not only me, I have heard people i met in inter games say that you are lame. To be more precise

NNNxHatQuitters.

BRATAN

AZADx(some one)

A clanless person who wanted to be annonymius.

So do not try to act like you've been a saint. Allso what you did to me later was far worse then anything i ever have done. (faking and annoying you) Faking is not as serius crime as the NNNers seem to state. It is so extremly easy to fake ppl that i bet 80 percent of all NNNers (including Bytor admitting to faking Bytorstudent) have at some point. Enterd ag or a game with someone else's name.

At the time when i sended NNNL the replays. I first sended you the replays via email in a attempt to have you as a judge if i should go public with this information or not. But you, assumingly yust after deleting my mail with the replays. Tell me to read the forums rules.

But not only this. Some NNNClients are not working for some ppl including me so i sended you the results of games in pm. But what do you say.

READ THE FORUMS:

Wich is strange. On the forums i saw you could report by sending you a email. And then later i saw that you told someone they could report by sending you a replay.

To make this schene even more interesting. I did eventionally submitt the replays on the forums. But i counted on 3 replays vs V1ad. While infact it was 4. So 1 of the replays i gave to the NNNL forums was wrong. and as if you didn't know this. I sended you PM,s before telling you this. Instead of asking for the propper replay you ban me.(and the rest is hystori)

Yes it was the wrong scheme. But i heard from NNNxBytor that the sd time for luckless is about 20-25, So i thought it was right. And that after this all needed was to remove the crates and duds. He meant of course that 15 mins in the game is readed as 25 minutes . But i didn't know that at the time.

And i felt that joschi and V1ad were funny pathetic losers when they stated that it had gone plus 25 minutes and no sD. Didnt make sencse. Of course i should have read the NNNL topic about Luckless more closely but i only went there to download the actualy scheme and when i placed it in the scheme folder it didn't work for whatever reseon.SO i assumed NP since i allready had the valid scheme( i thought)

This was pure ignorance from you're side to Refuse from updating NNNstandings with my games or wait untill Sirg aprooved my acount to do that instead of telling me that i had to use the MSN to do it. I mean like you're MSN is coded to report games.

And banning me instead of asking for the replay or simply taking it from you're replay was yust lame... Yes know in the afterwards i understand my attitude deserved ban from NNNL. But Normal is the scheme i am most passionated about. I would still love to come back even though there is no way you would ever do it unless someone threated you with a deadly weopen,

Infact you are not the last NNNer or EX NNNer to get me banned from a serius site. NN decided to fake drop in our game andmake it look like it was me who fake dropped. I have proof that he dropped earlier then i did and both know the drop was in the end and without lagg. But take a loke as this(a topic i allmost made but waited to see if NN wanted to admitt it himself instead. Saved in a DOC)

The reseon why i think he fake dropped in our wfw decider game when he was winning is becase of what he said in the topic. I happend to know that he made other ppl think i fake dropped there but look here

he claims that the dropp happend when i had 2 worms 1 hp and 35 hp. We Were playing on ombodis wfw map my 1 hp was at the left adn my second worm was to the map my 35 doublepoisioned worms is below the granny to the downright. It was my turn and i tried to climb with my 1 hp worm on the map but when i reach the dragonpunch box as my time runs out i wanted escape time and tried to use dragon ball but instead i fire a kamikaze by misstake and then immidietly after that as his turn is to start it fake dropps.

Then Why do i accuse him of fake dropping ? Yes becase of the fact that He said that it dropped while both my worms were still allive before my turn started. (more exactly he said on the TUT forums that he would have killed my 35 hp next turn leaving my with my 1 hp.So he could not know about my kami) And then he tries to make ppl think i fake dropped.

I am asking you NickyNick to upload the replays so we can download it. I wont upload my replays before that case i do not want you to download it and upload it you're self.

Allso this makes me think that he fake dropped in the earlier decider round ( making it look like i fake dropped. case it was lagg less to)

So it must have been simply that he fake dropped as his turn ended or while my turn was starting and my pc didnt feel his connection was missing untill it was his time to start.

Can you please share the replays with us. I am suspecting im not the only 1 to think something is clearly wrong here if you refuse and says something like ROFL or LMFA GT*O while responding to this topic.

I don't have any proof he fake dropped in our first game but i think he did to make it look like i fakedropped. Allso his fakedropps making it look like i fake dropped is what convinced DarkMaul i didndt have a missspelling at the Forums

This is basicly what made ppl think i admitted not misspelled to WookA. So he is inderictly responsibill for my bann at TuT (even though attitudes plays in her to)

Perhaps you would like to share us you're replay NN ? this is really pathetic of you. Casing xTC to be hacked and fake dropping so it looks like you're pair fake dropped

too long; didn't read

doubletime
24 Jul 2008, 15:40
[QUOTE=yakuza;661869]That's easily the worst post of the year.[/QUOT

Did you even finish it ? It is possible if you take some time you know

And run im done with you making fun of me .

Plasma
24 Jul 2008, 16:14
Throughout that entire post, I have just one thing to point out:
eventionally

yakuza
24 Jul 2008, 16:20
Throughout that entire post, I have just one thing to point out:

I also find his apparently random use of punctuation worth mentioning:

they never. Ever mention the possitive things

And Dario. You have a bounce of reseons to be seriusly annoyed by me

80 percent of all NNNers (including Bytor admitting to faking Bytorstudent) have at some point. Enterd ag or a game

franpa
24 Jul 2008, 16:21
Take your time when posting, especially when something that big is involved. there are tons of typo's that make it pretty hard to understand what your points are. Also looks like a little kid whinging at some points.

Run
24 Jul 2008, 19:14
Did you even finish it ? It is possible if you take some time you know

And run im done with you making fun of me .

too long; didn't read

doubletime
24 Jul 2008, 23:22
you seem to miss the point. Dario banned me partly for me accusing v1ad to fake dropp yust becase i submitted wrong replays. And when i tell him this he instead of reads replays says. You have been added to my spammbox , bye again.

NyckiNick did something even worse. He fake dropped in a attempt to make it look like i fake dropped. Did you even read the post ?

NN should be marked as a fake dropper for this and banned from TuT. Dario should be seriusly warned for this and forced to check the correct replay!

Allso. BRATAN koras Worldmaster agrees on v1ad fake dropping. Invalid scheme or not. But Dario resented me to much to actually try to understand how frustrated v1ad must've been when he gone from 3 worms to 1 worm with my 50 hp worm yust nearby to kill him next move.

I do not posses theese old replays any more however. But i bet BRATAN Koras and Worldmaster has it somewere.

You are yust ignorant people ignoring the very important stuff in my post. And instead you don't even try to read the text. You are not much better then Dario or NN.

(note dario had the correct replays in his email but refused to read it since he was yust seeing if the stuff he had there was enough to get me banned or not, He could atleast have let me post the correct replay in NNNL forums)'

And i think NN will soon say something like. ROFLMAO GT*O. Or i lost thoose replays long ago... Yust becase he is afraid of me having soul hard evidence against him.

Or can you show the world that i am yust bebling nonsens again by submitting replays somewere ?

MihaiS
25 Jul 2008, 00:06
If DT keeps posting, these guys will run out out of disk space.

N3xWriggla
25 Jul 2008, 02:11
Nice 'post-modern' style review, Run. har.

Doubletime is obviously an easy whipping boy, much of it deserved, and despite him easily being the singularly most annoying person I've ever met online, I can't hate him even though I really want to. Like Frankenstein or Sloth in Goonies, he's an abomination on such a scale that it must be beyond his own doing - there are some people that are so clueless that they can't be blamed for their actions, as asinine as they are. The best we can do is keep whipping - the only problem is that he isn't bright enough for it to have any effect.

Dario
25 Jul 2008, 04:51
Nobody takes him seriously, I know, I shouldn't even bother. But just in case someone feels curious about why he got banned from our league and forums http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/say-goodbye-to-doubletime-t64.html .You can surely guess why.
He doesn't need to read that again, I've explained it 100 times and he still doesn't understand, but I guess he will read it again just because he can't understand that he can't understand a thing.

May god have mercy of his mother, father, teachers and any other tutor that has wasted, is currently wasting and will waste his/her precious time trying to make *him* understand something.

A bit in-topic:
I am sorry, I don't play CTF, though I had some fun playing it with IRC guys some time ago.

Back off-topic:
No I am not a saint, I am probably the guy with less patience in this community and I used to be a complete asshole (Bytor-like) towards newcomers just because they were new. And I've also been a bit shocking to the guys he mentioned, because after having played worms for so many years I am tired of good players like them taking friendly games too seriously, so I clearly told them that I didn't want to play friendly matches with them anymore unless their "I just wanna try to beat you" attitude changed. Nobody can force me to play a game I'm not even enjoying, right?, I am nobody's personal entretainer and I am not polite enough to stfu when I am getting bored because I just want to have some fun and the others just want to win. Some people got offended by that, some others didn't.

To sum up:

-Banning //@*!"* from NNN league was the right thing to do. Even without the replays I had enough reasons to do so. Seeing him becoming more and more (please insert Run's adjective here) everyday only makes me feel better about taking such a wise decision in such a short time. It's as if Nostradamus himself had sent me a message warning me!!.
"And the monster with a double head shall bring havoc into the lives of those who dare going too close to him"

-I can be an asshole even though I try not to, most likely because I lack of patience.

Extras:

-Nobody needs a thing to show the world that he always babbles nonsense.

-Run is a freaking genious. Dude, you need to make your own TV show.

-I have no idea why I should check TuT's replays

[12:57:46] ChanServ sets mode: [#Brain] *!*@213-67-20-96-no51.tbcn.telia.com
[12:57:47] No such nick/channel.
[12:57:48] Kick: Doubletimes was kicked by ChanServ (Banned: neuron assassination)

darkfoot
25 Jul 2008, 07:30
i have read this and would like to say.... can you give me the last 40 mins back of my life please.
sh!t map made by some demented fool who used the force to make a map?

get a grip son and not on the bong dude

Gnork
25 Jul 2008, 09:17
i have read this and would like to say.... can you give me the last 40 mins back of my life please.

Ye - you could have used that time to watch EastEnders as well - same soap / different subjects -.-

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 10:53
aNobody takes him seriously, I know, I shouldn't even bother. But just in case someone feels curious about why he got banned from our league and forums http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/say-goodbye-to-doubletime-t64.html .You can surely guess why.
He doesn't need to read that again, I've explained it 100 times and he still doesn't understand, but I guess he will read it again just because he can't understand that he can't understand a thing.

May god have mercy of his mother, father, teachers and any other tutor that has wasted, is currently wasting and will waste his/her precious time trying to make *him* understand something.

A bit in-topic:
I am sorry, I don't play CTF, though I had some fun playing it with IRC guys some time ago.

Back off-topic:
No I am not a saint, I am probably the guy with less patience in this community and I used to be a complete asshole (Bytor-like) towards newcomers just because they were new. And I've also been a bit shocking to the guys he mentioned, because after having played worms for so many years I am tired of good players like them taking friendly games too seriously, so I clearly told them that I didn't want to play friendly matches with them anymore unless their "I just wanna try to beat you" attitude changed. Nobody can force me to play a game I'm not even enjoying, right?, I am nobody's personal entretainer and I am not polite enough to stfu when I am getting bored because I just want to have some fun and the others just want to win. Some people got offended by that, some others didn't.

To sum up:

-Banning //@*!"* from NNN league was the right thing to do. Even without the replays I had enough reasons to do so. Seeing him becoming more and more (please insert Run's adjective here) everyday only makes me feel better about taking such a wise decision in such a short time. It's as if Nostradamus himself had sent me a message warning me!!.
"And the monster with a double head shall bring havoc into the lives of those who dare going too close to him"

-I can be an asshole even though I try not to, most likely because I lack of patience.

Extras:

-Nobody needs a thing to show the world that he always babbles nonsense.

-Run is a freaking genious. Dude, you need to make your own TV show.

-I have no idea why I should check TuT's replays

[12:57:46] ChanServ sets mode: [#Brain] *!*@213-67-20-96-no51.tbcn.telia.com
[12:57:47] No such nick/channel.
[12:57:48] Kick: Doubletimes was kicked by ChanServ (Banned: neuron assassination)

I allready said that i deserved the ban. But as a Administrator of the only normal leuage it is extremly ignorant of you to ignore the replays. You can't blame that on you're former Bytor like attitude. It is far worse then anything i ever did to you. And incase you haven't got it still. The reseon i was so rude agianst v1ad in the game was that he fake dropped 1 time previusly and wonn. We were palying bo5 and he had 2 points (the fake dropp we said 1 point ech)

There is nothing you can say to change the fact that you as the administrator of NNNL didn't even bother to ask for the right replays. It is a serius crime

Allso you'r ignorant isnt anyway near as bad as what NN did. He fake dropped to make it look like i fake dropped and i got banned for that. I will send Darkmaul the evidence unless NN decides to post her

allso theire is one more thing.... You seem to think that i can in no means spell right and that my english is as bad as f4st, However that answer is.... To simpel..

I can spell fast, and nearly without any grammatic errors anytime i want to do so. As WooKa and Darkmaul are well awere off. I bet it's about time to do so. Now when i reached rockbottom it is time to advance up. And i will start right now. You won't se me do any other thing towards worming or even noobs in order to sabbotage their wormy spirit. Lets yust hope all the people banning me will let me back in when i have succeded!

SgtFusion
25 Jul 2008, 11:45
I can spell fast, and nearly without any grammatic errors anytime i want to do so.
I have yet to see any evidence of that.

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 12:22
I have yet to see any evidence of that.

http://synaphis.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36

Here is some school work i did a few months ago. I made it in less thenn 2 weeks .

yakuza
25 Jul 2008, 12:25
I stopped reading when I noticed a spelling mistake on the title.

It's "than", not "then".

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 13:22
I stopped reading when I noticed a spelling mistake on the title.

It's "than", not "then".

You need to learn english. Here is a little something from wikipedia

Than
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Look up than in Wiktionary, the free dictionary."Than" is a grammatical particle serving as both conjunction and preposition in the English language. It introduces a comparison, and as such is associated with comparatives, and with words such as more, less, and fewer. Typically, it seeks to measure the force of an adjective or similar description between two predicates.

[edit] Usage
Usage prescriptionists apply a number of rules concerning than that those who do not wish to be edited or corrected may wish to note. These prescriptive grammarians say that than is a preposition that invariably governs the oblique case; opponents argue that although the word has been used in other ways by writers such as William Shakespeare, whose 1600 play Julius Caesar contains the line:

A man no mightier than thyself or me. . .
and Samuel Johnson, who wrote:

No man had ever more discernment than him, in finding out the ridiculous.
In actual usage, than functions as both conjunction and preposition; when it is used as a conjunction, it governs the nominative case, and when a preposition, the oblique case.

To determine the case of a pronoun following "than" observing the stricter rules, a writer must look for extra understood words and determine how they relate to the pronoun.

Examples
You are a better swimmer than she.
represents "You are a better swimmer than she is."
therefore, "You are a better swimmer than her" is arguably incorrect usage.
They like you more than her.
represents "They like you more than they like her."
therefore, "They like you more than she" would instead mean "They like you more than she likes you".
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Than"

It is the same word but diffrent forms basicly =D For pluralis and singularis and second person and third person.

Time to go back to the link and start reading again. Most of the text i extracted from a document but i added a description lousy with spelling errors

(and then some people dare to call english simpel.)

I need to check my spelling twice before posting or writing

Erhm wait a moment i thought you said Than not Then
Then
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Look up then in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Then is a common adverb in English, indicating the apodosis of a conditional sentence. It is never equivalent to or synonymous with the conjunction than (although in a small number of accents the two may be considered homophones) nor the adjective thin.

Then may also refer to:

Then: The Earlier Years (1997), a compilation album by rock band They Might Be Giants
Then (Canadian series) (1999), a compilation album released in Canada
Then (Misako Odani) (2002), an album by Japanese singer Misako Odani
Part of the "if-then-else" conditional construct in computer programming

Allso the text is about my hope town Hedemora. Then means something was or like that. Then we all had fun. Then we could have fun. Then it is time now,.

Than. Is like comparing 2 things often.

I am faster than you.

It's better than most maps

Diablo vt
25 Jul 2008, 13:39
"Proofe that DT knows english far more then you do"

Proof* and than* That's all I have to say.

GoDxWyvern
25 Jul 2008, 13:55
Being unable to speak English well is not a shameful thing - but claiming otherwise while sporting some of the worst grammar in these forums... that's just plain dumb. :p And you wonder why people don't bother taking you seriously.

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 14:26
Being unable to speak English well is not a shameful thing - but claiming otherwise while sporting some of the worst grammar in these forums... that's just plain dumb. :p And you wonder why people don't bother taking you seriously.
ask Ramone and Darkmaul. Ingame my english is flawless often =D

Ahhhhhh In the topics name i had the error. LoL but it didnt have much to do with my school work

GoDxWyvern
25 Jul 2008, 14:44
Then why, I wonder, don't you speak "flawless English" all the time? Helps getting your point across, particularly in those long and tedious postings of yours. Mind that the English in that "school work" as you call it is far from perfect, too. Not that I believe any of it was done by you, but still. :p

N3xWriggla
25 Jul 2008, 15:23
My eye is bleeding and I can't get the pencil out.

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 15:36
Then why, I wonder, don't you speak "flawless English" all the time? Helps getting your point across, particularly in those long and tedious postings of yours. Mind that the English in that "school work" as you call it is far from perfect, too. Not that I believe any of it was done by you, but still. :p

ARe you saying i am not good enough to make it ?

Its not like i yust took it from some site and claimed it was my work

alllso alot of the english has been mixed with swedis (
Turistbroschyr engelsk översättning av Orvil Nordström Vasa skolan 9E vt 2008) is swedish for example.

yakuza
25 Jul 2008, 15:39

Look, my English sucks, but yours sucks infintely more. This is why I never brag about my English, and this is why you should never consider doing so either.

GoDxWyvern
25 Jul 2008, 15:49
Exactly what I was saying, yes.

Why mention it then?

alllso alot of the english has been mixed with swedis (
Turistbroschyr engelsk översättning av Orvil Nordström Vasa skolan 9E vt 2008) is swedish for example.
Really? Well, I'll be damned! And I was wondering why my dictionary just wouldn't offer any translation for that. It's not broken after all!

bonz
25 Jul 2008, 15:57
Doubletime, I suggest you start using proper capitalization on the pronoun "I", or the wrath of Squirminator2k will come upon you. :eek:

Believe me, I know what I'm speaking of.
http://forum.team17.co.uk/showpost.php?p=475854&postcount=9

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 16:12
Doubletime, I suggest you start using proper capitalization on the pronoun "I", or the wrath of Squirminator2k will come upon you. :eek:

Believe me, I know what I'm speaking of.
http://forum.team17.co.uk/showpost.php?p=475854&postcount=9

Ok I WILL USE PROPPER CAPITALIZATION TO prevENT THE SPIRIT OF SOME NOOB TO HAUNT ME

bonz
25 Jul 2008, 16:14
THE SPIRIT OF SOME NOOB TO HAUNT ME
You're dead.

doubletime
25 Jul 2008, 16:14
Exactly what I was saying, yes.

Why mention it then?

Really? Well, I'll be damned! And I was wondering why my dictionary just wouldn't offer any translation for that. It's not broken after all!

Erhm nvm .Isnt the fac that you think i am not good enough to make it a compliment for me XD

Run
25 Jul 2008, 16:23
everything i've ever said

too long; didn't read

Dario
25 Jul 2008, 16:46
K, I give up.

Ok I WILL USE PROPPER CAPITALIZATION TO prevENT (...)

Isnt the fac that you think i am not good enough to make it a compliment for me XD
Damn masochists, I guess he thinks Run's original post was flattering him all the time.

Melon
25 Jul 2008, 22:09
It is a serius crime
Holy s***! Someone call the police!

Gnork
26 Jul 2008, 15:15
DoubleTime - since you'll never learn to spell English properly, I suggest you go over here -> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ <- and download Firefox... after that you visit here -> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3 <- and you install a British dictionary add-on. In case finding that dictionary in the big list is too big a job for you, you might also go directly to the add-on page by clicking here --> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366 <- So you can run a F-word spell checker while typing your shizzle on the forum to pollute it more. :eek:

Muzer
26 Jul 2008, 16:51
Or you could download only one thing - Opera - which has it all included.

NickyNick
27 Jul 2008, 00:34
And i think NN will soon say something like. ROFLMAO GT*O. Or i lost thoose replays long ago... Yust becase he is afraid of me having soul hard evidence against him.
ROFLMAO GTFO XDDDDDDDD
Why the ack should I bother to prove something, my friends know my principles good - I always play fair. Feel free to post your crap here ;)

p.s. THIS THREAD IS EPIC xD

xbeanx
27 Jul 2008, 03:00
too long; didn't read
Best posts of the thread.

Mablak
27 Jul 2008, 06:12
So it looks like 'yust' is my new favorite word. But I have to ask myself, just what does it mean?

It could be some sort of mold or fungus, I'd find it plausible if someone told me they contracted the deadly yustfoot or yustpox. Possibly a European country, maybe the last name of a supervillain scientist. If it's a verb then it would probably mean yodeling while pelvic thrusting.

But I have to conclude it's an emotion, one that applies only when you see the word yust. When I first saw the word it stirred up what I can only describe as a sense of yustiness in me, so there you have it.

Plasma
27 Jul 2008, 11:42
So it looks like 'yust' is my new favorite word. But I have to ask myself, just what does it mean?

It could be some sort of mold or fungus,
You're thinking of Yeast, which is indeed a fungus.

Gnork
27 Jul 2008, 15:54
Beeeeeeer Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer:d

doubletime
27 Jul 2008, 19:55
ROFLMAO GTFO XDDDDDDDD
Why the ack should I bother to prove something, my friends know my principles good - I always play fair. Feel free to post your crap here ;)

p.s. THIS THREAD IS EPIC xD

I Wont submitt the replays here NN. Do you think i am stupid ???? Then you would download it and submitt it later-

Btw i have evidence that i did not fake dropp(you dropped earlier then me) And the laggless drop and the timing of the 'dropp' plus the fact that our 2 previus TUT games i wonn in schemes you were the obvius preview winner(normal elite) in both losses you had extremly bad sportmenship. And said that iwas lucky and so on when you lost called me noob for having cows in elite . Allso you had a past of thinking i am annoying.

So you might have fake dropped to make it look like i fake dropped. It is very suspicus still. Anyway i wont post replays here but this is what happend

When i played the final round of our wfw cup I tried to advance with my 1 hp worm. And then when i wanted retreat time instead of dragon ball i used nade and killed my last worm. And then yust as you'r turn was about to begin it did dropp completely lagg less..

but

Later on the forums you stated that you would have wonn by saying that you would kill m,y 35 hp worm last turn leaving me with my 1 hp worm. But this is weird since if you dropped the same time as i did then you should have said something like i would've killed you're last worm next turn i wont replay that.....

This proofs that i dropped later then you did. If i did fake dropp then it wont end the same sec as i fake dropped while for you it wouldnt be visable untill my turn starts propably. So this proofs i didnt fake dropp and makes it very suspiscus if you did it or not. The objective with this is to defend my reputation since i have never. Ever . Fake dropped. Allso i bet the 2 previus rounds were the same.

So mind sharing the 2 first replays of the decider game with us NN ?= Yust so we can se who really dropped first. since i allready prooved the fact that i didnt fake dropp in the final round when i was about to loose.

If you think im lyingi might submitt the replayr

NickyNick
27 Jul 2008, 20:30
Ok, I'm annoyed with this. Try to get the following.

Imagine: two guys, A and B, are playing together, no observers in their game. Now, let's suppose that A's connection drops. What does he see now? He sees that there's no response from B (obviously - no connection, no response) and therefore B is displayed as lagging on his screen. A waits until timeout and game ends then. Same thing with B - his connection is ok, but he doesn't receive anything from A, and so he thinks that A is lagging. Summing up: it is impossible to determine drop's owner in game.

That was part one. Part two: lag isn't saved in replay. Even if players had to wait for a minute, it will look like their game was absolutely pauseless.

Part three: when I drop (due to phone calls or other reasons), I'm always: a) absent for 2 or 3 minutes (while router is establishing new connection), b) say about this.

Your **** about me dropping when your worms had 1 & 35 hp is too long for reading, find someone else. Just sum up what I just wrote and try to make some brainwork, because I won't return to this topic anymore.

p.s. yes, I think you are stupid and annoying. And I lack of sportsmanship when playing with idiots who are ****ing me off. GG

Dario
27 Jul 2008, 20:56
This proofs that i dropped later then you did
If I punch someone in the face, what happens first?:
1-My fist touches his face
2-His face touches my fist

This proofs that illogistics are succeeding in taking over wormnet. And indeed, an online dictionary is yust what this thread needs.

Someone else go on, I don't want to use all the new material and leave nothing for the rest. Let the bashing frenzy go on!.

yodeling while pelvic thrusting is fun!:D
(meh, no yoddeling-pelivc-thursting emoticons :( )

robowurmz
27 Jul 2008, 21:31
Sorry about what I said earlier, I realize it was a little harsh. I do know this won't get me out of infraction points, I deserved those.

Should we have this thread locked? Otherwise more and more people might get infractions.

doubletime
27 Jul 2008, 22:59
Ok, I'm annoyed with this. Try to get the following.

Imagine: two guys, A and B, are playing together, no observers in their game. Now, let's suppose that A's connection drops. What does he see now? He sees that there's no response from B (obviously - no connection, no response) and therefore B is displayed as lagging on his screen. A waits until timeout and game ends then. Same thing with B - his connection is ok, but he doesn't receive anything from A, and so he thinks that A is lagging. Summing up: it is impossible to determine drop's owner in game.

That was part one. Part two: lag isn't saved in replay. Even if players had to wait for a minute, it will look like their game was absolutely pauseless.

Part three: when I drop (due to phone calls or other reasons), I'm always: a) absent for 2 or 3 minutes (while router is establishing new connection), b) say about this.

Your **** about me dropping when your worms had 1 & 35 hp is too long for reading, find someone else. Just sum up what I just wrote and try to make some brainwork, because I won't return to this topic anymore.

p.s. yes, I think you are stupid and annoying. And I lack of sportsmanship when playing with idiots who are ****ing me off. GG

First of all if i did fake dropp then i would simply end the game alot earlier then you would. I am suspecting you of fake dropping in order to make it look like i fake dropp yust to get me banned from TuT. anyways this still proofs i didnt fake dropp in that round. If i did then i would dissconect at same time as you or earlier.

Of course it might be a random netowrk drop . In that case sorry. It dosent matter whoose internet dropps it does atleast proof i didnt fake dropp case then it woulkd end earlier for me or at the same time

Plutonic
27 Jul 2008, 23:08
No, it wouldn't. It makes no difference who drops, the connection is still lost. The only reason you were able to play longer is that the game won't end on connection loss if you are in the middle of a turn. If it goes at the start of your turn, you won't exit the game until you have finished.

NickyNick
27 Jul 2008, 23:44
Try to get the following.

First of all if i did fake dropp then i would simply end the game alot earlier then you would.

-_-

franpa
28 Jul 2008, 06:21
if your roping, you dont see a person drop out until you touch the ground or check the chat so Player B could have had 1 extra go after player A....

but that is irreleveant still :P

yakuza
28 Jul 2008, 08:14
No, it wouldn't. It makes no difference who drops, the connection is still lost. The only reason you were able to play longer is that the game won't end on connection loss if you are in the middle of a turn. If it goes at the start of your turn, you won't exit the game until you have finished.

Also, whoever say the opposite team surrender inmediatly is the one who lagged out in 99% of the cases. providing someone lagged out.

doubletime
28 Jul 2008, 13:41

as far as iknow (since i never ever tried it) fake dropping is quitting by shutting down worms or pressing router. So how would i be able to fake dropp and still play ?

If it was a real drop then it dosent matter who dropped really. As i could help my vista and its telia crap or as NN can help that phone calls crashes games

MihaiS
28 Jul 2008, 14:21
DT is a 16 year old boy. Limit your expectations, people!

NickyNick
28 Jul 2008, 17:48
16 year old boys are idiots?

Run
28 Jul 2008, 20:15
even shirdel is better behaved and he's ten

ten

ten

Run
28 Jul 2008, 20:15
that's like, not even 12

yakuza
28 Jul 2008, 20:26
that's like, not even 12

it's close tho

MihaiS
29 Jul 2008, 07:41
16 year old boys are idiots?

Some may be, but that's not my point.

b1llygo4t
29 Jul 2008, 07:58
dont feed the trolls

bonz
29 Jul 2008, 09:31
dont feed the trolls
Yes.
Feed me instead. I'm hungry.

Metal Alex
29 Jul 2008, 18:54
Wow... Where's Squirminator when we need him?

We need that award here.

robowurmz
29 Jul 2008, 19:02
The Cereberal Bankrupcy Award?

Metal Alex
29 Jul 2008, 19:17
The Cereberal Bankrupcy Award?

Precisely!

I think I'll PM him to come.

Squirminator2k
29 Jul 2008, 19:53
Oh, sorry I'm late. There was trouble at the lab with the running and the exploding and the crying when the monkeys stole the glasses off my head. Wh-ha ha.

http://stuff.benpaddon.co.uk/doubletime.png

Gnork
30 Jul 2008, 13:15
requested by doubletime, the links to other websites:

http://www.soaparchives.org/doubletime/07-2008/index.html

http://www.stupidtoclick.com/newsflash/doubletime/

http://www.omghestilldidntgetthepoint.net/doubletime/fakelink/index.php

^^ happy with the links? no, they don't work. we were joking in ag about you and you seriously ask me for those links again? paranoid *******. :D:D:D

DarkOne
30 Jul 2008, 14:35
even shirdel is better behaved and he's ten

ten

ten

Even Shirdel has birthdays. He is 11 years old now.

still less than 12, though :)

Muzer
1 Aug 2008, 19:07
Oh, sorry I'm late. There was trouble at the lab with the running and the exploding and the crying when the monkeys stole the glasses off my head. Wh-ha ha.
So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you? Fine! Do your worst! *door shuts* HE SHUT THE DOOR!!

[/simpsons]

doubletime
5 Aug 2008, 14:07
http://wmdb.org/7328

http://wmdb.org/7409

http://wmdb.org/3705

http://wmdb.org/6368

If you want sloopy map makers simply go here

Metal Alex
5 Aug 2008, 14:12

First two ones have something called "retro". Also, they don't give eye bleeding.

The other, is quite a nice twist, like a maze. Also, it doesn't give eye bleeding.

The last one is plain simple, and isn't too good, but the lack of land can be interesting, I have to admit. Also, it doesn't give eye bleeeding.

The only one that could give you a point is the last one, and it doesn't save yours from being god damned awful.

bonz
5 Aug 2008, 14:15

You're comparing apples and oranges...

Those are Walk For Weapons maps, where the map design is quite irrelevant.
Only good layout of the weapon boxes make a good WFW map.

And the last map, seemingly a CTF map, is obviously meant to be played with indestructible terrain activated and probably a different set of weapons, so it hardly falls into the classic CTF category.

I would call those maps minimalistic but not sloppy.

DarkOne
5 Aug 2008, 18:53
can you check your personal messages, Doubletime? thanks :)

StoneFrog
6 Aug 2008, 03:26
I'm 15 and fairly good with Photoshop and the likes.

<insert angry glare emoticon>

MihaiS
6 Aug 2008, 09:33
I'm 15 and fairly good with Photoshop and the likes.

<insert angry glare emoticon>

Okay! I guess you could expect more from a 16 year old boy. >.>