combine a

snooper
scheme editor
team editor
editable macros table
turbo taps
and access to some of the wa options like resolution and music on/off
into one program

that would be sweet, like a window with tabs on top for the different sections.

mabe all the guys that make stuff for wa could get together...

KRD
14 Jul 2008, 02:12
editable macros table
turbo taps

Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab.

lookias
14 Jul 2008, 02:17
Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab.

turbo krd?

b1llygo4t
14 Jul 2008, 09:34
mabe not the taps thing, but a macro table so you can put like a website in it then you type a word or phrse and it inputs it into text, or rules.

if it did have a taps thing i would have it anounce itself to others

lookias
14 Jul 2008, 14:23
turbo taps can be done by hand.
http://lookias.lo.funpic.de/page/fr tutorial/fr tutorial.htm

ok you dont get 50 taps per second by hand, but it is enough to do 16 taps per second.

b1llygo4t
14 Jul 2008, 22:40
yeesh forget the turbo taps thing, i use a controller anyway.

i guess no one cares about this

Koen-ftw
14 Jul 2008, 23:14

This is actually planned for W:A 4.0. It should have a new interface system which allows you to do many different things at once - for instance chat in #AG, play a game, and spectate another all in one window.

b1llygo4t
14 Jul 2008, 23:20
nice, where could one submit ideas?

lookias
15 Jul 2008, 02:29
yeesh forget the turbo taps thing, i use a controller anyway.

wrong guess and what you do is called cheating. shame on you.

M3ntal
15 Jul 2008, 16:15
wrong guess and what you do is called cheating. shame on you.

there 2 fine ways for doing fr:

1. change ur space in two keys, with an external programm

2. make ur space key more sensitiv, with doin rubber under the key.

Double standards?

yakuza
15 Jul 2008, 16:24
Indeed, someone should. While they're at it they could serve me dinner, too. I'll appreciate it.

b1llygo4t
21 Jul 2008, 08:37
woah, nice burn m3ntal. i dont think using a controler is cheating, turbo taps is.i dont use turbo taps (not that it isnt a mute point) i was justing thinking of something to acomodate everyone. rubberworm has a crate finder thast you can use with non rubberworm players. thants kind of cheating. i was just talking about a single program that replaces worms front end. pls moderater close this thread as it is full of lame and gay

lookias
21 Jul 2008, 13:23
i was just talking about a single program that replaces worms front end. pls moderater close this thread as it is full of lame and gay

no this idea is not gay, its a good one :D, but a turbo tap tool exists allready, and controllers have sometimes rapidfire, which is cheating but you cant play a roper with them. so im not sure if autohotkey can produce a good working tap tool, i guess it can. at least you could have a very fast double tap tool, which is needfull but the use of it can be obvsiously for others.

whatever i dont care so much about tap cheating.

bonz
21 Jul 2008, 14:12
rubberworm has a crate finder thast you can use with non rubberworm players. thants kind of cheating.
Huh? What's that?

DC & CS should disable that in future beta updates.

franpa
21 Jul 2008, 14:54
I don't believe that will be a easy task since missions (which is what the feature was originaly for) are uneditable on a CD so it may make missions lack that function if they somehow block it.... I of course have no idea if they can block it in certain gametypes like online play etc.

b1llygo4t
22 Jul 2008, 09:26
i could see it being limited to only being used with other people with rubber worm. you dont realy need it unless your dropping 3+ crates a turn anyway

franpa
22 Jul 2008, 10:44
or altering gravity or making worms bounce... all of them need the program since there is no way to transmit the changes in a way that the game by itself, can use.