PDA

View Full Version : [Map] Cheetah Castles

Chandler
8 Jul 2008, 11:01
Hi,

I would like to know the author of theses castles rope race.
I know 2 different maps, and would love to find new ones, but they are not hosted on wmdb.org, homebrew worms designs or btp (only one uploaded by Nullum already known).

I'd like some information to find sprites like this maps, i only found sprites and tiles of console games..

Any comments are Welcome !

M3ntal
11 Jul 2008, 02:00
I wouldn't mind finding out either, as i've beaten both the best times displayed on the second map.

TheCheetah
19 Jul 2008, 15:28
Hi, yes, I'm the author of these maps. In game my name is Cheetah.
I believe you have already added yourself to my MSN Messenger.

In response to where you can find my maps. The only place at the moment is if you play in one of my servers or one of my friend's servers. In the Worms Armageddon folder you will find a folder called User and in that, a folder called Games. Clicking on the replay with a right click will allow you to extract the map.

I have not released any of my maps on any of the fansites, any displaying my maps will be asked to take them down because they are not finished (Top times need to be done) and it seems other people like to cash in on my hours of work. When the maps are finished they will be able to be found on most fansites as a "All in one" download.

I am glad people are enjoying my maps, but they are not restricted to towers (or should I say castles), there are also BnG, Fort Maps and some quirky scheme maps that everyone will be able to enjoy.