PDA

View Full Version : Happy anniversary!! =D

Emanuel556
29 Jun 2008, 16:26
Yaaay!

Well no, not really. But a year ago the last worms update was released. I was so happy to see a new update =( when will a new one be released? I know "when its ready" but a long time has passed. Please don't make a new world party.. at least say that works are being made ;).

I haven't been playing worms since some months ago because I'm kinda bored now.. BUT last year I was like this too until June 29th 07. Make joy once again

Emanuel556
30 Jun 2008, 19:59
no comments? O_o

I expected some serious debate, acceptation or at least a flame war on me.

Nothing?

Muzer
30 Jun 2008, 20:07
When it's ready. The people are not full time devs, they do have busy lives.

Chandler
4 Jul 2008, 16:06
When it's ready. The people are not full time devs, they do have busy lives.

Acting like this is childish, the beta update will of course be released "When it's ready", everybody know this, and everybody have a busy life, or not so busy.

Btw the real HAPPY ANNIVERSARY will be in 2009, 10 years of Worms Armageddon (who said 4.0....? :D).

I m curious like everybody to know what will be on next update, and when we ll have the pleasure to test, and find bugs, to have a beautifull 4.0 version maybe to the 10th anniversary. Some spoilers are on this forum, and not everybody have digg to find theses infos.

Stop the "When it s ready" thinking, it s closing the conversation.

A beta is a "Work In Progress", "WiP", so yes, information about the improvments, and some information like the currents devs done on the forums are nice, and should be stickyed to evitate some noobs, cause noobs and flamers exists... You ll see that the information will be clear, and nobody begs with few sometimes... think about it.

To finish, since month have passed, we are ready to test the new improvments, corrections, and we d all love to know a little more.

Btw, more information will propagate quickly and TEAM17 can win some more bucks with WA 10 years later with the help of the current maintainer that i thanks in advance for all the work, but you too TEAM17

Love, and i m so sorry for my crappy english !
Chandler
;)

yakuza
4 Jul 2008, 17:18
Acting like this is childish, the beta update will of course be released "When it's ready", everybody know this, and everybody have a busy life, or not so busy.

So giving the only right answer is childish? Okay then, let me act all mature - it will come out tomorrow LOL!

bonz
4 Jul 2008, 18:59
The latest beta has been completed and ready for release for 10 months now, but all the alpha testers have paid considerable amounts of money to Deadcode and CyberShadow so that they postpone the release continuously in order to let the alpha testers have all the fun for themselves.

Do you really prefer lies instead of the truth?

Run
4 Jul 2008, 22:15
£50 well spent