PDA

View Full Version : My New Scheme...

Zelakon
4 Jun 2008, 20:11
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and also WormNet, but I am a very old WA player...I created this scheme which may or may not have been thought of before, so here goes.

It is called Big Knocker, and is very simple. It is designed to be played on a Big BnA map (especially Fruits), and can be played with any number of teams/worms. I recommend 3-4 teams with 8 worms each because it is a large map.

The attached scheme speaks for itself, so just download it, unzip it then place the windows script component file into the WA schemes folder. Enjoy!

Arawn
6 Jun 2008, 22:38
Having helped him test this scheme, I can vouch for how good it is. It's a very simple scheme with an objective as simple as knocking worms and fighting for your own survival. However, the existence of mines and the amount of worms makes for a skillful battle, as you need to prove yourself savvy enough to avoid these obstacles in the little amount of time you're given to play.

This is a good, simple and enjoyable scheme to play. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Zelakon
15 Jun 2008, 18:30
Just bumping this so a few more people see it before it dies ;)

KRD
16 Jun 2008, 17:50
Might want to add it to the list of schemes on worms2d.info for extra exposure: http://worms2d.info/Schemes

Avatar approved, incidentally. :o

Arawn
16 Jun 2008, 20:13
Thank you. We will try to add it there soon.