PDA

View Full Version : your own custom schemes?

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 17:47
is it possible to create your own custom schemes like select the ammo, weapons and delay times like worms 4?

Muzer
27 Apr 2008, 19:01
Yes. In the options or start a multiplayer game menus, click on the bomb (for weapon options) or the landscape with ? marks (for general options). When finished, press exit to go back to the options/mulatiplayer menu. Type a name for the scheme in the box and click "save".

EDIT: You can't do that on the PlayStation version. I know, it's stupid. Get the PC version, it's only a fiver! https://secure.team17.com or go to your local GAME (they usually have a section for Sold-Out software) . Also get a version that includes Worms 2 if you can find it.

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 19:38
Yep, your better off getting the PC version. Your not going to get a lot of support here if you have the PS1 version, as a large majority of people here have the PC version.

wfus
29 Apr 2008, 18:35
thanks guys. :)

TParis
5 May 2008, 12:41
I also have a question concerning this:
As far as I know you can't edit all the super weapons in that menu like nuclear test, ming, holy grenade and so on. How can i make them avaible for all players and change their ammuniton, damage, etc. ?

And the final question: How can I turn the Super Sheep to Aqua Sheep? :confused:

Btw: I haven't played Worms A. for ages and just found about the amazing fact that the community is still livin and gets support by the developers. Great! :)

KungPow123
5 May 2008, 18:24
You can get the Aqua Sheep by winning a Gold Medal at SuperSheep Racing Training. The option to turn the aqua sheep on ot off is at the weapon editor, in the star button (between the special weapon option and super weapons option)

Zelakon
4 Jun 2008, 19:47
You need to have obtained The Full Wormage scheme in order to alter the super weapons etc...this requires gold in all 6 training games, the completion of all 33 missions and also the Elite rank in deathmatch. However, you can only alter the ammo and delay of the super weapons - NOT the power or crate probability ;)