PDA

View Full Version : best game scheme?

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 14:31
which game scheme do you think is the best?

i'm stuck between arms race and high explosive.

ARMS RACE:
you have to wait a long time before you get really good weapons. this scheme has all the good weapons, though.

HIGH EXPLOSIVE:
you can use the banana bomb straight the way, but i would like infinite banana bombs. is there a scheme that has infinite super sheep?

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 14:33
Total Wormage. Because you get all the weapons.:D

Shoppa as well, as i love roping.:)

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 14:34
how do i get total wormage?

if you have to complete all the missions, then i'm broke.

i can't do mission 10. the one with the worms inside the eiffel tower. the landscape is indestructable... how do i complete it?

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 14:39
how do i get total wormage?

if you have to complete all the missions, then i'm broke.

Get elite in deathmatch and get gold on all the missions and training.

Thats what it said on gamespot.

I used a blame the pixel progam to cheat and get gold on all the missions and training, and elites in deathmatch.

The missions are quite hard.:(

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 14:49
how do i get elite in deathmatch? do you mean the matches where you go against the royalty worms and if you defeat them, you go to the next stage?

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 14:51
The elite is the final stage in the deathmatch.

In the deathmatches, there are 20 deathmatches in total.

And the elite is the final one.

franpa
27 Apr 2008, 14:56

Thats what it said on gamespot.

I used a blame the pixel progam to cheat and get gold on all the missions and training, and elites in deathmatch.

The missions are quite hard.:(
You need to get elite in deathmatch and get any medal on all the missions and gold on all the training missions.

edit: the Eiffel Tower requires you shooting arrows into the tower to make ledges to climb so you can get the crate that contains a aqua sheep that lets you kill the enemy.

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 14:56
so what menu do i go to to get to deathmatch? i think it's this one?

single player > bottom right option?

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 14:57
You need to get elite in deathmatch and get any medal on all the missions and gold on all the training missions.

Yes, thats what i just said.:p

And it said GOLD on gamespot.

franpa
27 Apr 2008, 14:58
Gamespot is WRONG. to get the full wormage you have to unlock everything and you dont need to get specifically gold medals on all the missions to unlock anything.

Elite Rank in deathmatch = invincibility being unlocked
GOLD on each training = something being unlocked
beating certain missions = something unlocked. (you don't need gold, you just need to beat them)
acheiving all the above = the full wormage being unlocked.

Plasma
27 Apr 2008, 14:58
i can't do mission 10. the one with the worms inside the eiffel tower. the landscape is indestructable... how do i complete it?
Use the Bow to fire arrows into the side of the Eiffel Tower, and use those arrows as steps to get to the top and grab the weapon, the aqua sheep. Since the sheep can go underwater, you need to go around and under the island to hit your target.

Getting gold on missions is completely unnecessary.

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 15:00
members of gamespot can submit cheats and stuff, so i bet someone just posted that to make it more difficult for us.

Plasma
27 Apr 2008, 15:01
members of gamespot can submit cheats and stuff, so i bet someone just posted that to make it more difficult for us.
I bet someone just posted that because they're an idiot that never actually got Total Wormage himself, and just copied it from another site. Like what Shadowmoon just did.

wfus
27 Apr 2008, 15:03
i have worms armageddon on playstation which i use on my ps2. the only weapons i remember having are:

kamikaze, dynamite, grenade, skip go, surrender and 2 girders.

Shadowmoon
27 Apr 2008, 15:09
I bet someone just posted that because they're an idiot that never actually got Total Wormage himself, and just copied it from another site. Like what Shadowmoon just did.

So i'm an idiot for beleiving that that was true?:eek:

single player > bottom right option?

Thats the one.

BigBilly
27 Apr 2008, 15:11
No discussion.
Its Supersheep Race! :D

franpa
27 Apr 2008, 15:17
Perhaps the Gold on all missions is a Playstation change?

Plasma
27 Apr 2008, 15:21
So i'm an idiot for beleiving that that was true?:eek:
Pretty much, yeah.

Perhaps the Gold on all missions is a Playstation change?
I'm going home.

MrBunsy
27 Apr 2008, 15:41
You left your home to post here? :P