PDA

View Full Version : Pretty much sold on ordering the Private Pack, have some questions.

aj101
10 Apr 2008, 02:25
Is the game still active?

Is it easy to get into a game with a friend? (friend lists etc.)

Any good servers for people who haven't been playing the game recently, i guess i should say for newbs?

Is it easy to get a full game?

And last but not least, are all gametypes played, or will it be hard to find some gametypes?

And uh......Does it rock socks?

franpa
10 Apr 2008, 03:28
there is no "friends list" and there is only 1 popular server.

Dario
10 Apr 2008, 03:50
It is still active.
You don't need a "friends list" to get a game with a friend.
The only server that can be considered active is T17 (wormnet 1) server.
The speed in which a game gets full depends on the type of game and the time of the day.
Some game types will obviously be hard to find. An example of a strange to find scheme could be one in anchored mode and nothing but firepunches and dragonballs in your stock, maybe a prod too.
And last but not least: you can play the game with a rock in your sock (might be painful according to how tight your shoes are).

Run
10 Apr 2008, 10:46
Any good servers for people who haven't been playing the game recently, i guess i should say for newbs?

With all the special schemes flying around it can be quite frustrating for newbs, but there are always people around to get you started, and it my be worth joining the #worms IRC channel (see http://worms2d.info/Worms_on_GameSurge )

franpa
10 Apr 2008, 11:36
theres a #help channel on the T17 server too ;)