PDA

View Full Version : Mission 5 (and bungee jumping)

DanTay25
24 Mar 2008, 21:01
Um... I was really stuck on mission five, so I went to the WA site and found that mission guide. The guide for mission five told me to, on the first turn, "Walk underneath the first enemy (stand by the tree trunk), and do a Firepunch left to knock him into the sea."
Fair enough, except I can't get up the cliff and next to the tree trunk without going through the cliff with the blowtorch- and firepunching to get out. Which mean's it's turn three before I even reach the tree. Am I missing something?:-/
Also, how do you use the bungee? You get a few in the mission, so I guess you have to use them.:confused:

DanTay25
24 Mar 2008, 21:13
Wait, never mind- I got up the cliff, at least (I never knew about backflip before!) although my question of bungee jumping still stands...

SilPho
24 Mar 2008, 21:28
To use the bungee just click it in the weapon menu and then walk off an edge. If the fall would normally hurt your worm then the bungee will activate on it's own. Much like a parachute.

You can swing whilst on the bungee and sort of adjust it's length, but it's not as versatile as the Ninja Rope.

DanTay25
24 Mar 2008, 21:31
Thanks-I did it :cool: !!!! (on the 24th attempt!):-/ Actually as I grabbed the crate I hit the wall, bounced off and drowned! So much for bringing it back to base! I still got a posthumous bronze medal..

Run
24 Mar 2008, 22:51
this is clearly the way to do it (http://www.nanacide.com/missionrecords/replays/%5Bwa05%5D%5B2%5D%5B3.56%5D%5BLex%5DToolAssisted.w agame)

cOol
27 Mar 2008, 06:06
haha... I love that replay.

Bungee owns. :)