PDA

View Full Version : Speeeedy mouse

candidemac
17 Mar 2008, 14:32
First of all, excuse my poor English, I am French.

I have bought recently Worms Armageddon (via Soldout Software) and I use it on an iMac, with Windows XP sp2 (via VMWare Fusion).

I have no problem with the different “menu” windows, but as soon as I begin a game, I can’t use the mouse, because the least movement of the device makes the arrow “rush” from one side to the other of the window

This is not a problem to select the weapons (I use the function keys) but it makes some weapons almost unusable (for example the airplane raid, the napalm, the guided missile, etc.)

The different setup I tried in the mouse panel preferences of Windows are of no use.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

CyberShadow
17 Mar 2008, 16:25
You need to disable mouse pointer integration in the virtual machine settings - or uninstall the VMware Tools mouse driver from the virtual machine.

Muzer
17 Mar 2008, 16:25
This is a known issue. You must uninstall virtual machine additions (it's called something like that) from the virtual computer. If that doesn't work or if you didn't have it installed in the first place, then try using a different virtual machine program.