PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dare to challenge me - I am the game

RickyDavda
12 Mar 2008, 12:11
My name is Ricky Davda studying Law at De Montfort University.

I am the best at WA unless there is someone out there who dares to challenge me. Nobody messes with the game

Melon
12 Mar 2008, 12:14
Try a 1vs1 against Dario on the standard intermediate scheme. Your ass will be handed to you. I guarnatee it.

RickyDavda
12 Mar 2008, 12:20
Try a 1vs1 against Dario on the standard intermediate scheme. Your ass will be handed to you. I guarnatee it.

Hahahahahahahahah. Mate you make me laugh. Nobody can beat me because I am the best. You will indeed eat your words cause I will, I repeat, I will, make a chicken vindaloo curry out of Dario. I will also do the same to you Melon.

"If you smell what Ricky Davda is cooking"

bonz
12 Mar 2008, 12:27
Wow, just wow! :rolleyes:

RickyDavda
12 Mar 2008, 12:27
Hey Melon, I can make better maps than you. :):)

bonz
12 Mar 2008, 12:29
Again:
Wow, just wow! :rolleyes:

TeDdywoRm
12 Mar 2008, 12:32
No offense but, I think Melon is not in the mood for the moment.:eek:

bonz
12 Mar 2008, 12:34
BTW, RickyDavda, when I would challenge you, I would immediately surrender in my first turn.
Then I would upload the replay to this thread and tell everyone how great you are and how you are "the game".

Then I would say "wow, just wow!".

TeDdywoRm
12 Mar 2008, 12:38
BTW, RickyDavda, when I would challenge you, I would immediately surrender in my first turn.
Then I would upload the replay to this thread and tell everyone how great you are and how you are "the game".

Then I would say "wow, just wow!".
Wow, just wow!:D

Dark Horse
12 Mar 2008, 12:42
My name is Ricky Davda studying Law at De Montfort University.

I am the best at WA unless there is someone out there who dares to challenge me. Nobody messes with the game

Ricky Davda, studying Law at De Montfort University. Good University

You seem to have a high opinion about yourself that you are the game and nobody can beat you. You should be careful what you say. I played WA for 8 years, Ill challenge you and beat the hell out of you.

Whats this phrase "If you smell what Ricky Davda is cooking" -

yakuza
12 Mar 2008, 12:57
I'll destroy anyone at their scheme of choice too. Including the creator of this thread.

Dark Horse
12 Mar 2008, 13:06

Ricky Davda , why don't you post your maps and all of us here can judge how good ur maps are.

You are a new member here after looking at your profile. I must say that you have made quite a grand entrance in this discussion forum saying that you are the game.

#ffc700
12 Mar 2008, 13:21
Hahahahaha !!!

I rarely had SUCH a good laugh!

In the truest sense of the word: *ROFL*

Nothing more to say ...

thomasp
12 Mar 2008, 13:31
Dark Horse: Why do you have the same IP address as RickyDavda?

And this thread is getting very, very, very close to being closed, because from as far as I can see, it's nothing but trolling.

TeDdywoRm
12 Mar 2008, 13:34
*Looks at Thomasp's post

<GASP>

I died.:eek:

bonz
12 Mar 2008, 13:37
Perhaps they are two of his multiple personalities.
Which is good actually, because then he can play a hotseat, offline multiplayer game against himself and he wouldn't bother us any further.

Actually, the term "hotseat" wouldn't fit anymore as his multiple personalities wouldn't need to switch seats. :)

Melon
12 Mar 2008, 14:34
I guess I should challenge Ricky to a map-making face off.

Your scheme of choice to make a map for buddy.

yakuza
12 Mar 2008, 14:37
And this thread is getting very, very, very close to being closed, because from as far as I can see, it's nothing but trolling.

I'm very serious.

Hiicantpk
12 Mar 2008, 17:09
You could all probably destroy me, if i dont suicide first, but what the hell. I find it funny getting my ass handed to me.

Plasma
12 Mar 2008, 17:39

Honestly, I don't know why you didn't lock it straight away and dish out infraction points once you spotted that the guy's multi-accounting.

Muzer
12 Mar 2008, 18:08
It could be that they have the same ISP and that the loop has got round to another person by coincidence. I often go onto wikipedia and am IP banned until I login, because 99% of Tiscali users are complete chavs.

Chip
12 Mar 2008, 18:57
Over on the Relicnews forum, I apparently have the same IP address of 3 other people.

bonz
12 Mar 2008, 19:43
RickyDavda should really try a sheep race against Cueshark.
He would soon be crying and running back to his mommy. :D

Super Sheep + Cueshark = instant asѕwhoop

Bawb
12 Mar 2008, 20:51
Can't wait to see a replay of this match.

bloopy
12 Mar 2008, 21:54
I am the best at WA unless there is someone out there who dares to challenge me.

So by your words, the mere act of daring to challenge you topples you from your status as the best at WA.

Pick any Wormnet kid. No items weapons. No mines. No barrels. Fox Rope only. F-F-F-FINAL DESTINATION!!111

Melon
12 Mar 2008, 22:04
"If you smell what Ricky Davda is cooking"
a chicken vindaloo curry
at De Montfort University.
Nobody messes with
Melon
because I am the best.
You will indeed eat your
chicken vindaloo curry
because
I can make better
chicken vindaloo curry
than you.

KRD
12 Mar 2008, 22:33
[23:28:10] <Enty> and what is a man without a hat
[23:28:23] <Reg> a chicken vindaloo curry

thomasp
12 Mar 2008, 22:55
.... and now we lock this thread as it has gone even more horribly off topic than it had before.

Dark Horse & RickyDavda - please PM me to explain why you both have the same IP address.

*Thread closed*