PDA

View Full Version : Funny weird nade glitch

Devoluti0n
4 Mar 2008, 18:45
Hi there ! (Appologizes for my english)

I was playing a WxW with friends and something weird occured.
I launched my clusterbomb so the nade was flying. On the same time, I was sliding on the floor cause I fell,and finnaly the nade hit a wall and re-hit me and we both have stoped in a very strange way.

Replay tells by itself. Playback at : 00:28:20.

edit: Lol, Thx SgtFusion for your english correction ^^

SgtFusion
4 Mar 2008, 19:12
Your English is very good, although I think you should know that in English only people have genders, and that the weapon you were using is called a cluster bomb. It seems like you might have discovered a very interesting glitch. For a moment, though, I thought it wasn't a glitch because I thought that the grave was part of the terrain.

pisto
4 Mar 2008, 22:04
seems it's somehow linked to the floating weapon glitch

KRD
5 Mar 2008, 06:45
I have a replay in which this happens as well, but I'd have to check with the people in it before posting it here. Nice find.

seems it's somehow linked to the floating weapon glitch

Nah, wouldn't say so. Looks more like a mix between the horizontal-mine-velocity-gets-canceled-out glitch, the fact that objects can interact with each other [like in the trick where hitting your worm with a grenade while it's in the air gives it a massive boost] and the collision masks of the worm and the grenade matching in a weird way, making them stick together.

kikumbob
5 Mar 2008, 13:46
It sounds like this happens rarely - that certainly hasn't happened in any game I've played - so it can't be too much of a problem. Still, its very interesting.

Devoluti0n
5 Mar 2008, 16:33
That's indeed not a problem, that's just fun.
I've been playing worms for 6years, maybe seven, and that's the first time that I meet this glitch.
So I was just like "WTF!", and really happy to still being surprised on a game I tought I knew everything about it.