PDA

View Full Version : repeat swings

Cedric
25 Feb 2008, 13:15
i just noticed something... on most of the preset weapon schemes the repeat swing limit on the rope is two... ie u can swing ur rope, release, swing again and it will say "no shots remaining" and u cant swing again... on all custom weapon schemes ive made (no matter how much ammo/power i give the rope) the same thing applies... but on full wormage u can repeat swing as many times as u like... there doesnt seem to be an option to alter the value of repeat swings... is there a way to do it?

Melon
25 Feb 2008, 13:19
The power setting of the rope indicates how many swings it has. as well as the length of the rope.

power 1 = 1 shot, max length 294 pixels, initial angle restricted to 45° from straight up
power 2 = 2 shots, max length 336 pixels, initial angle restricted to 45° from straight up
power 3 = 2 shots, max length 378 pixels, initial angle restricted to 90° from straight up
power 4 = 3 shots, max length 420 pixels, initial angle restricted to 90° from straight up
power 5 = unlimited, max length 462 pixels, initial angle restricted to 90° from straight up

Cedric
25 Feb 2008, 13:28
o rite thnx... i thought it was the power but one time i set it to 5 and it still had a limit... but thats must have been coz i forgot to save or summit