PDA

View Full Version : alot of talk about drugs over wormnet

xSQDx stew
10 Feb 2008, 08:29
There is alot of talk on wormnet about useing drugs there needs to be a chat police or what ever they call them

MrBunsy
10 Feb 2008, 09:21
What sort of talk? 12 year olds making stuff up to boast or people trying to sell you stuff? The former is inevitable, just ignore 'em, the latter is highly unlikely given T17 probably keep a chat log.

Dario
10 Feb 2008, 12:20
Yet having a group of mods online to make sure this kind of talk doesn't happen wouldn't be a bad idea.
Too bad it seems that T17 will never give DC and CS full control of worms and wormnet.

AndrewTaylor
10 Feb 2008, 12:29
Yet having a group of mods online to make sure this kind of talk doesn't happen wouldn't be a bad idea.

That depends.

If Team17 had to pay these mods* then it could be a tremendously bad idea.

yakuza
10 Feb 2008, 13:32
You can say anything you please in the chat and it's highly unlikely anything will happen to you, just like any other game that's not online exclusive, there is an ignore function for a reason, what's the fuss?

raffie
10 Feb 2008, 18:32
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

franpa
10 Feb 2008, 21:58
does the packaging or documentation included mention/imply that gameplay experience may change while online?

also yakuza, im sure a admin like volcadmin would ban you for talking such trash on the servers if he caught you.

xSQDx stew, make a note of when the incident occurs and who did it. that way it is easy to trace down when it occurred and the IP of the person that did it.

yakuza
10 Feb 2008, 22:03
also yakuza, im sure a admin like volcadmin would ban you for talking such trash on the servers if he caught you.

I never said otherwise. Also, talking about using drugs is not a crime nor should be a bannable offence. This is not the Nintendo DS we're talking about mind you.

amisnaru
11 Feb 2008, 09:51
Well.. I kind of talked about drugs yesterday, do you mean me by any chance?
If you do.. next time just tell me to shut the **** up rather than making a thread :D

It was in the in-game chat (during a round) though.
btw, can you even ignore players there?

Bawb
11 Feb 2008, 10:58
Gosh, drugs. Next thing they'll be organising a pimp business over Wormnet and planning murders.

It doesn't seem like such a big deal to me.

Run
11 Feb 2008, 11:22
It was in the in-game chat (during a round) though.
btw, can you even ignore players there?

Ctrl + F# (the f-number corresponding to the player you want to ignore)

SgtFusion
11 Feb 2008, 17:07
I once played a game against a guy who was stoned. He didn't last very long.

GrimOswald
12 Feb 2008, 08:53
I once played a game against a guy who was stoned. He didn't last very long.

Once? You must not have been on Wormnet very long. :p

Yeah, this does not seem like much of a problem to me. If they are really bothering you just use the ignore function.

And hey amis. ^^

M3ntal
12 Feb 2008, 23:29
So.....
Anyone smoke any good weed lately?

bonz
13 Feb 2008, 10:03
So.....
Anyone smoke any good weed lately?
Not the greatest, but quite alright.

robowurmz
13 Feb 2008, 17:59
I ate about, ooh, must have been around 12 mushrooms.

xDMxUnit
13 Feb 2008, 20:11
lmFao..*Blows chronic smoke in xSQDxstew's face* :D and roflmFao @ ''SgtFusion: I once played a game against a guy who was stoned. He didn't last very long.'' :D :D

Evil Bunny
17 Feb 2008, 11:39
Rofl! Are you kidding? I'm no dopehead myself but a game like worms is a serious load of extra fun when you're stoned.

Ok, i'll admit, Unit and I are Dutch, it's legal :D