PDA

View Full Version : Worms Armageddon help.

Noise
7 Feb 2008, 05:04
Hi, I just signed up to these forums, and I'm asking for some help regarding a few things. I'm not very computer-savvy, but please bare with me.

I have purchased Worms Armageddon online in the past from Team17. However, a couple of years ago, my previous computer was infected with a Jeefo virus and I lost all of my programs. I had the registry information printed out, but I have since then lost the paper. Is there a way to recover my old program key, or do I have to re-purchase it?

Also, since then, I have purchased a new computer, and it uses Windows Vista. Is Worms Armageddon normally incompatible with Vista, and if so, is there a method that allows it to be run?

franpa
7 Feb 2008, 05:32
you would have to consult Trymedia about your product since Team17 don't make/offer a downloadable version of the game.

CyberShadow
7 Feb 2008, 06:26
I'd recommend that you purchase the CD version of the game. It costs less than the downloadable TryMedia version, and (unlike the downloadable version) it can be updated. Unless your new computer is a notebook with an Intel graphics chipset, the latest Beta versions of W:A should run well on it. I don't know how well the TryMedia versions work in Windows Vista.