PDA

View Full Version : Error will definitely not draw you!

Error404
6 Feb 2008, 03:05
I was gonna... really... and i was already drawing something... my thread has been closed though...:rolleyes:

31164 (http://the-error404.deviantart.com/art/OVERRULED-76607488)
Click for full version... this' only a teaser.

So... i'll still draw the one of you creative enough to come up with good ideas. Just spill'em out. The more insane the better. Can't promise anything on a short term, though.

Error out.

p.s.: Holy crap... making text bend in flash is a real pain...

MtlAngelus
6 Feb 2008, 07:00
Ooooh pick me!
I wanna be drawn looking exactly like Slick, punching Splapp who in this picture should look exactly like you. :)

Zero72
6 Feb 2008, 07:53
Draw me looking ominous at the top of an enormous, twisting tower made entirely of bacon.

shadowman
6 Feb 2008, 11:55
Draw me beside something in mid explosion, yet I am totally oblivious to it.

While in a city.

With people that are quite obviously not oblivious to it.

HuntaKilla
6 Feb 2008, 12:25
Draw me killing stuff. :cool:

Akuryou13
6 Feb 2008, 12:31
draw me walking in on an incriminating scene involving Slick, a Cream Pie, and another forumer of your choice.

tgworm
6 Feb 2008, 16:05
Well, I'm obviously not going to request again. But anyway...THANKS MATE. That pic was incredible, Bravo dear one, bravo.

tal05
6 Feb 2008, 17:47
draw me slapping faraz with a muddy cabbage please

:rolleyes:

shadowman
6 Feb 2008, 21:01
forumer of your choice.

Which should (quite obviously) be me.

:P

hdhdhd
6 Feb 2008, 21:01
drawmeanywayyouwanttoplease(pleasenocussing)

Liketyspli
7 Feb 2008, 06:44
Draw Muscular Worm! holding a Pineapple on a stick holding a worm on a stick holding a pie on a stick holding a steamlocomotive on a stick holding a diet coke in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu.

yauhui
7 Feb 2008, 09:21
Draw me slapping Horseworm.

_Kilburn
7 Feb 2008, 14:43
Please draw me, performing a division by zero, making the universe collapse.
I know you won't, though. :p

Basti@n
7 Feb 2008, 17:02
Don't draw me stomping myself. :p

Also you can't draw me eating Horseworm's bag of juice and meat.

Plasma
7 Feb 2008, 17:05
Draw a mock of a previous FAotM winning entry!

farazparsa
8 Feb 2008, 03:29
p.s.: Holy crap... making text bend in flash is a real pain...
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Error404
8 Feb 2008, 23:10
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Enlight me, oh wise one, and thou shall be drawn by no other than me.

So far, Zeor's, Killburn's and, surprisingly, Plasma's ideas were the best ones...

And MtlAngelus'... oh... that's gonna be drawn, for sure... :p

farazparsa
9 Feb 2008, 01:10
Enlight me, oh wise one, and thou shall be drawn by no other than me.
Easy.
1. Use the text object and type whatever you want to bend.
2. Click on it and press Ctrl+B twice to break it down.
3. Click on the Free Transform object. Make sure that your text is selected.
4. You should see 4 different light blue squares all with little effects in addition to the magnet under the main toolbar in the little box where the options usually are. Click the bottom-right one, called "Distort."
5. Mess around with this. You may also want to try the other for to better the effect.

:)

Error404
9 Feb 2008, 13:25
I've done it all... and the distort doesn't bend stuff, it only... distorts. The one that does is called "envelope" and, as i mentioned, is a complete pain in the buttocks to use.

It's very flexible in a way that lets you do everything you want with the text, but in order to make the text go around a circle, for example, you have to do it all manually, changing all the control points and tangents.

So... NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEXT! ;)

tgworm
9 Feb 2008, 14:28
Draw a worm in an apple, being eaten by a frog, who has a conspicuos expression on his left toenail. Oh and it's all got to be in New York (On top of the statue of Liberty). :p

Mayla
9 Feb 2008, 19:33
This will be hard... Insane ideas, huh?

Mmm, got one. Draw me doing 30 laps in a rally course then make me chew bubblegum that was already chewed and put under a table WITH hairs and then me being massacred by four hundred one-eyed bunnys with mini tigers on their tiny purses and then talking in German with French people and eating my pants. (If I really do have pants, do worms have pants? I guess not). Then in that part, replace pants with rotten grapes. And talk to the King of Spain and we are playing jump rope.

It needs more insane...

Or maybe just draw me, that's already insane enough.

Plasma
9 Feb 2008, 20:46
Mmm, got one. Draw me doing 30 laps in a rally course then make me chew bubblegum that was already chewed and put under a table WITH hairs and then me being massacred by four hundred one-eyed bunnys with mini tigers on their tiny purses and then talking in German with French people and eating my pants. (If I really do have pants, do worms have pants? I guess not). Then in that part, replace pants with rotten grapes. And talk to the King of Spain and we are playing jump rope.
And you don't think that'd even be a little hard to do for a still image?

Here, allow me to adjust it a little so that Error might consider drawing it.
Drawsnipbunnyssnipeating my pants.
Yeah, that's better!

farazparsa
9 Feb 2008, 21:10
I've done it all... and the distort doesn't bend stuff, it only... distorts. The one that does is called "envelope" and, as i mentioned, is a complete pain in the buttocks to use.

It's very flexible in a way that lets you do everything you want with the text, but in order to make the text go around a circle, for example, you have to do it all manually, changing all the control points and tangents.

So... NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEXT! ;)
Well you could always rotate each letter by themselves using the Free Transform object...

Mayla
9 Feb 2008, 21:56
Your idea is better. xD

Error404
10 Feb 2008, 04:56
Well you could always rotate each letter by themselves using the Free Transform object...
Yes, of course... but that wouldn't be the same, don't you agree? :rolleyes:

And all you who made repeated requests... i'm not drawing the stuff you suggested just 'cause... 'cause... i hate people who make repeated requests...:D

MtlAngelus
10 Feb 2008, 05:09
*sniff* *sniff*
Does anybody else smell Cake in this thread, or is it just me?

:p

farazparsa
10 Feb 2008, 07:11
Yes, of course... but that wouldn't be the same, don't you agree? :rolleyes:
Tell me exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do.
*sniff* *sniff*
This was a triumph etc... etc...

Plasma
10 Feb 2008, 22:57
And all you who made repeated requests... i'm not drawing the stuff you suggested just 'cause... 'cause... i hate people who make repeated requests...:D
And I'm guessing you find people that don't make requests twice insulting too, so you can't draw them either?

Error404
11 Feb 2008, 00:19
*sniff* *sniff*

Oh, well, if you somehow manage to get this one locked, i will most likely just let it go and go do other, more productive, stuff. :)
Tell me exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do.
And I'm guessing you find people that don't make requests twice insulting too, so you can't draw them either?
Something like that, yea... so... who knows...;)

MtlAngelus
11 Feb 2008, 00:40
Oh, well, if you somehow manage to get this one locked to, i will most likely just let it go and go do other, more productive, stuff. :)

Hey that one wasn't my fault. :p

FutureWorm
11 Feb 2008, 04:14
draw me butchering plasma in a decidedly unpleasant way

farazparsa
12 Feb 2008, 00:11
Seconded.

Plasma
12 Feb 2008, 00:21
Screw you, Futur! I say Error should draw me butchering plasma in a decidedly unpleasant way!

Akuryou13
12 Feb 2008, 08:36
Screw you, Futur! I say Error should draw me butchering plasma in a decidedly unpleasant way!Screw you, Plasm! I say Error should draw both

shadowman
13 Feb 2008, 01:25
Screw you Akuryo! I say Error should just hurry up and draw something before this thread generates to spam.

tal05
13 Feb 2008, 17:31
Screw you, Shado! I say Error should do something...

farazparsa
14 Feb 2008, 05:32
Screw etcetera etcetera...

MtlAngelus
14 Feb 2008, 06:32
Screw you faraz. For no reason, just screw you.

And seriously people, stop filling this thread with spam, combining spam with cake is not good.

Akuryou13
14 Feb 2008, 14:38
And seriously people, stop filling this thread with spam, combining spam with cake is not good.http://www.geocities.com/magdacakes/cake_Spam2.jpg

farazparsa
15 Feb 2008, 01:00
Screw you faraz. For no reason, just screw you.

And seriously people, stop filling this thread with spam, combining spam with cake is not good.
You did it wrong anyway. :p

tal05
15 Feb 2008, 15:24
Oh, well, if you somehow manage to get this one locked, i will most likely just let it go and go do other, more productive, stuff. :)

Something like that, yea... so... who knows...;)

stop bending text and draw something

Kelster23
16 Feb 2008, 00:58
Hmmm. I suggest you draw yourself. Eating his own barbecued guitar, and Psyke.

Shadowmoon
16 Feb 2008, 19:16
Draw me choking on some cake.:( with flying cows in the air, trying to do their business on me.

tal05
18 Feb 2008, 17:58
draw something or people will start appealing for this thread to be locked

Shadowmoon
18 Feb 2008, 18:00
draw something or people will start appealing for this thread to be locked

True. Don't make it like your other art thread.

Melon
18 Feb 2008, 18:10
I'm probably contributing to the thread spam when I post this, but why is it always the fault of the artist if the thread goes spammy? Some people can't keep drawing naff requests all the time.

(P.S. Here's my request. Draw whatever the hell you want to.)

I think this thread needs a "pigbuster line".

NO POSTING BELOW THIS LINE UNLESS YOU'RE ERROR
------------------------------------------------------------------------