PDA

View Full Version : Resolution problems?!

kixxxxxx
15 Jan 2008, 01:06
I am having problems with my WA. I am running on Xp. I already installed the patch and I can play fine. The thing is though, everytime I do play the resolution is so off for some reason (I can play but I cant see the bottom part of the screen, Ex: the timer & how much lives I have left etc....). I have tried changing things within my gfx settings, but nothing has changed. I cant figure it out. I looked all over the FAQs & Troubleshooting but I cant find anything that can help me. Please someone help?

thanksssssssss.

franpa
15 Jan 2008, 02:18
change your systems Fonts to 96 DPI (small fonts) also make sure you update to the latest BETA version (3.6.28.0)

bloopy
15 Jan 2008, 09:06
Go to the options screen inside WA itself and try choosing a smaller resolution there.

kixxxxxx
16 Jan 2008, 01:52
franpa: my fonts are already at 96dpi & i already dl'd the update

bloopy: i already tried that :(

bloopy
16 Jan 2008, 20:47
What resolution are you using on Windows? If you use the same resolution on both Windows and WA, then the WA display should never be off.

franpa
17 Jan 2008, 02:52
unless W:A is using a refresh rate your monitor doesnt like or your monitor has some stupid automatic image adjustment function that needs to be disabled a.s.a.p.

CyberShadow
18 Jan 2008, 01:33
Can you make a screenshot for us?

Press Pause/Break to make a screenshot. They are saved to the User\Capture folder under the folder where you installed W:A.