PDA

View Full Version : There's a way to make a scheme with 2x Damage for the whole match?

Azulo
31 Dec 2007, 20:58
Hi
I've been trying to do this with SchemeEddy, but the 2x Damage option seems to work only for the first turn
I'd like to make a few schemes involving the 2xDamage option for the whole match, there's a way to make this work?

thanks in advance

Shadowmoon
31 Dec 2007, 21:17
I am afraid that you can not do that

franpa
1 Jan 2008, 00:21
yep, currently W:A scheme files don't support it. only Worms World Party does at the moment.

SgtFusion
1 Jan 2008, 03:19
It can be done with the Fiddler, I believe.

franpa
1 Jan 2008, 05:49
yea but then you loose a lot of other stuff ;\ including decent online play.

SgtFusion
1 Jan 2008, 06:11
That won't be a problem once they implement Fiddler scheme compatibility into WA.

franpa
1 Jan 2008, 07:14
which will be years...

pisto
1 Jan 2008, 13:47
I'm quite sure it's possible to make something like that with cheatengine (setting infinite double damage "ammos" in each individual team armory), exactly like the fiddler.

Muzer
1 Jan 2008, 17:41
No but the problem is all the ammos are used up on the first turn.

Azulo
1 Jan 2008, 20:11
No but the problem is all the ammos are used up on the first turn.

Seems that that's the reason why I get it to work only for the first turn

I assume that there isn't a way to define on a scheme the content of tool boxes either so every box would contain a 2x damage, since I haven't seen such option in any scheme editor (except fiddler, which I'm not considering since I'm only interested in online play)

Well, I'll go back to play and patiently wait for the next update

Thanks anyway guys, happy new year!

Shockdude
1 Jan 2008, 20:41
well, i think you could use schemeeddy to bump up the power of all the weapons to double their original strength

although this would only work for a few of them...
:p

Iamworm
9 Jan 2008, 15:41
I think that if you win a certain mission, you get the wormpot, allowing to do this. Is that so?

KRD
9 Jan 2008, 16:03
No. This is Worms Armageddon.

And on Worms World Party, the Worm Pot is available from the beginning. As is everything else WA considers a cheat.

bonz
10 Jan 2008, 20:04
And on Worms World Party, the Worm Pot is available from the beginning. As is everything else WA considers a cheat.
Wrong.
There's no "indestructible terrain" option in WWP, neither in Wormpot, nor in the regular options.
Only with external editors you can set that option.

KRD
10 Jan 2008, 20:12
Wrong.
There's no "indestructible terrain" option in WWP, neither in Wormpot, nor in the regular options.
Only with external editors you can set that option.

Wrong... I mean overcomplicated. :p