PDA

View Full Version : The difference between a log file and a final post menu

eddy2000
3 Nov 2007, 15:11
hello...
I noticed (maybe) a bug in the file extract from replay game log.....
there are many difference between the award post menu and the extract file of log.

Sometimes there is no prize and other have error value.

can do know?

if it will be corrected or improved ?
or it will be Skipping.
bye...

CyberShadow
3 Nov 2007, 15:40
Please post some specific examples - replays and screenshots of the awards screens, for example.

eddy2000
3 Nov 2007, 22:58
hello...
i have extract this file log and have 5 errors
other error is the time of total match display in post menų but not show in this log.

Game Started at 2007-10-31 12:33:24 GMT GOOD
Game Version: 3.6.28.0 GOOD

Yellow: "Atr0x" as "WormsAnimal$" [Local Player] GOOD
Blue: "Goro" as "#OutWorld#" GOOD
Green: "Nut" as "Nut Platoon" GOOD

Team time totals:
Turn: 00:12:25.48, Retreat: 00:02:55.60, Total: 00:15:21.08 MAYBE GOOD
Turn: 00:09:46.16, Retreat: 00:03:01.50, Total: 00:12:47.66 MAYBE GOOD
Turn: 00:10:32.56, Retreat: 00:03:13.86, Total: 00:13:46.42 MAYBE GOOD

Fine del round 2 GOOD

Tempo del round : 0:51:12 GOOD

Tempo totale trascorso: 0:51:12 ERROR

In questo gioco in totale sono stati uccisi 8 verme(i) ERROR THE POST MENU TELL 16 WORMS
In questo gioco č stato subito un totale di danni di 1445pts. ERROR THE POST MENU TELL 3308 DAMAGE TOTAL

#OutWorld# vince la partita! GOOD

Il verme del round : Motaro (#OutWorld#) GOOD

Record uccisioni con un colpo : 2 - Motaro (#OutWorld#) GOOD
Record danni con un colpo : 262 - Motaro (#OutWorld#) GOOD

------------ Premi ------------

Squadre

Salve WormsAnimal$, signore degli imbroglioni! GOOD
#OutWorld# ha vinto il premio per lo spettacolo migliore. GOOD
--->Il premio per lo shopping va a WormsAnimal$. ERROR <---- first error in the post menu write #outworld#
WormsAnimal$ sono stati la squadra pių noiosa. GOOD

Worms

Il premio verme della partita viene assegnato a Motaro (#OutWorld#) con 5 uccisioni. ERROR <--- second error... in post menų write 8 uccisioni...in english 8 kill.

Record uccisioni con un colpo : 2 - Motaro (#OutWorld#) GOOD
Record danni con un colpo : 262 - Motaro (#OutWorld#) GOOD
Il premio per il miglior colpo č stato vinto da Motaro (#OutWorld#) con 2 uccisioni e 262 punti. GOOD
Lupo (WormsAnimal$) vince il premio strategico. GOOD
Motaro (#OutWorld#) ha vinto il premio per lo spettacolo migliore. GOOD
Premio Doctor Dolittle assegnato a Motaro (#OutWorld#). GOOD
Il premio del Cliente ideale č stato assegnato a Motaro (#OutWorld#).GOOD

ERROR
add this string by me

Motaro (#Outworld#) win the hot bag of Florence Nightngale!
in post menų there is this string in file log not there

negative awards

Il verme pių noioso č stato Motaro (#OutWorld#). GOOD
Kintaro (#OutWorld#) č stato il pių scarso. GOOD
Il verme che č diventato un imbroglione č Lupo (WormsAnimal$). GOOD
La NASA saluta Sabrina (Nut Platoon) che č rimasto in volo per 148. GOOD
Manuel (Nut Platoon) č diventato giallastro. GOOD

link of screenshot post menų
http://www.atrx.altervista.org/screen0209.png
http://www.atrx.altervista.org/screen0210.png
http://www.atrx.altervista.org/screen0211.png

i have many other exmple with file log error..

I noticed.....When the game was played in only 1 round the log make less or nothing errors
i hope i am Useful for community..
bye

eddy2000
11 Nov 2007, 21:55
i put exemple.....

how many time to have a answer...

otherwise tell me if not want answers....

bye

Deadcode
12 Nov 2007, 01:25
Stats are not stored in a replay file. Export Log plays back the game invisibly in order to reconstruct the statistics that would have been displayed at the end of the round.

So in the rounds after Round 1, all the stats from previous rounds will be effectively discarded by Export Log.

There are two possible solutions for this: Save the stats for all previous rounds in every replay file.
Replay all previous rounds when doing Export Log on a multi-round game. This would be optional, and would require the replays of all rounds to have their original filenames (or at least to be the same root filename, with "Round N" inside it).
I'm leaning towards #2, because #1 would be very inflexible, not allowing new stats to be added.

eddy2000
12 Nov 2007, 14:09
Stats are not stored in a replay file. Export Log plays back the game invisibly in order to reconstruct the statistics that would have been displayed at the end of the round.

So in the rounds after Round 1, all the stats from previous rounds will be effectively discarded by Export Log.

There are two possible solutions for this: Save the stats for all previous rounds in every replay file.
Replay all previous rounds when doing Export Log on a multi-round game. This would be optional, and would require the replays of all rounds to have their original filenames (or at least to be the same root filename, with "Round N" inside it).
I'm leaning towards #2, because #1 would be very inflexible, not allowing new stats to be added.

ok ty..for answer

the second solution i think is better
and then when (If there) this multirounds extract log will exist my wish is make a table score with standing which get the point from that multiround file log to make the best of the tournament in the wa community ;-) and too make a tournament for 3 players or 5 whitout the stupid rule ABL....(lol)

bye

eddy2000
14 Nov 2007, 11:57
yesterday I played a match with othter 2 players, and, at the end of the match, the hoster (me) can't see two of the price awards that computer give at tha end of the game (write in blu, the worst price). Otherwhere the other two people, can see it!
To be precise the host awards was different in the name and too in the award type.
Unfortunately other players have not done the screenshot to compare with my screenshot.
Why?
(maybe normal some errors sometimes)
bye