PDA

View Full Version : Banned from wn? 0o

BigBilly
3 Nov 2007, 00:06
A friend from my clan cannot connect to WN.
I dont know why he dont want to pos his problem here so i do it :P
So...if he tries to join the WN theres always an error messege like this:

[wormnet1.team17.com]Banned:No reason[07/08/23]

So...he is banned from WN? You can clear this situation etc?

franpa
3 Nov 2007, 00:45
did he swear or something while a moderator was there? if yes then hes gotta put up with it till it expires.

BigBilly
3 Nov 2007, 12:04
did he swear or something while a moderator was there? if yes then hes gotta put up with it till it expires.

First of all, he was 2 months inactive....and now just come back for some games...so no he didnt sweared around
Secondly i know some other guys that really deserves to be banned but not he! :(

AndrewTaylor
3 Nov 2007, 12:39
I think the bans are IP based, in which case he could just be hit by collateral gamage from someone else's ban.

volcane
5 Nov 2007, 15:44
I've had an a mail about this and I'm waiting for more information. (I replied asking for more details)

BigBilly
5 Nov 2007, 18:20
I've had an amail about this and I'm waiting for more information. (I replied asking for more details)

Ok, Thank you

xSQDx stew
8 Feb 2008, 03:24
it was my second game that i hosted and this guy joined so did two otheres i won the game with airstrike and he went off swareing and yellling and he left

bonz
8 Feb 2008, 11:09
it was my second game that i hosted and this guy joined so did two otheres i won the game with airstrike and he went off swareing and yellling and he left
Sore losers.
Remember their names so you won't have to play with them again in the future and can kick them from your games right away.
Also laugh at them.