PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

Evil Bunny
27 Oct 2007, 22:12
That someone would get rid of all the bug reports and 'my windows 98 game doesn't run on vistra!!!' topics, or at least move them to the patch section where they belong. All the negativity is gonna get someone a depression.

Thank you.

CyberShadow
27 Oct 2007, 22:17
Umm... no.

But! We could join the W:A and beta forums (there isn't much difference nowadays anyway) and either move those threads to the support forum or create a separate support forum for W:A (it seems to be the most active game requiring support anyway).

Evil Bunny
27 Oct 2007, 22:32
hmm, yeah, that would be nice. I think all these bug reports is pushing the interesting topics to the unread page #2. Having 6 sticky posts doesn't help much with that either.

Might not be the reason but it seems to me this forum has gotten a lot less interesting the past... how long has it been, half a year? So I figure some Dutchmen's bold remark might get somebody's attention.

bonz
28 Oct 2007, 11:35
There already is a subforum for WA in the support section, namely the "WA v3.6.19.7+ (beta) Update" forum.

My (awesome) idea:
Rename that forum to something better, i.e. ditch the misleading "3.6.19.7+" part.
Instead call it something like "Worms Armageddon Beta Update" or "WA Beta Update Support".

Additionally, you might want move all bug reports and WA help cry posts from the other threads in there.
That means keep the WA game forum AND the general support forum clean, so noone gets the idea of posting such things there ever again as long as there's a big shiny beta support thread jumping at you.

Edit:
Also, remove those two small links to the two current beta forums beneath the WA game forum and instead make a new, bigger and more noticeable link to the new shiny beta support forum.

That way, newbies that don't look around for help on the whole forum won't get caught by the WA game thread.

Melon
28 Oct 2007, 11:53
Why not just make the Beta Update support forum a sub-forum of the WA forum, like how Avatar Absurdity is a sub-forum of Online Orgy?

bonz
28 Oct 2007, 12:25
Why not just make the Beta Update support forum a sub-forum of the WA forum, like how Avatar Absurdity is a sub-forum of Online Orgy?
Because it's a support forum and should rather stay as a sub-forum there.
The outdated and badly named links below the WA game forum should redirect people to the support sub-forum if they don't find it immediately.