PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody Viva Vista!!!

Andris
20 Oct 2007, 20:13
Hello everyone (I'm a French guy so be patient with me pleassssse :p) I've just bought Worms armageddon from ebay Installed it with the patch include on the cd, everything was fine, tried a game on wormnet and get my ass kicked ^^ I quitted, got to go work, and from this moment, I can't get to the chat whitout getting a message that tells me: (traduction master :p) A problem made your program stop windows will try to find the problem and a solution. cliking ok... another windows open; your program had stop must close etc etc etc and more I try to play less I can go further It crashed completely, strange colors, and got lots of problems uninstalling and reinstalling, once ready to play I click to create a Team BAM! same thing.... I'm really far to be a god in computers lol so help me? plizzzzz

P.S: I know lot of text, strange explanations sorry :p

zang-zag
20 Oct 2007, 20:49
have you downloaded the update here (http://wa.team17.com/main.html?page=supp&area=upda)

Andris
21 Oct 2007, 22:36
I'm trying lol!!

Andris
21 Oct 2007, 22:57
I read the instructions first, and I didn't know If I had trymedia so I tried and when I started the game it asked me to put the cd in ... so I guess I have a trymedia version lol! will it be the same problem with worms 2 ?? I bought an extra value pack thing... well there is more than one way to ''burn'' a cd :D:D

SgtFusion
22 Oct 2007, 05:20
This is kind of confusing. Do you have the game in CD form? If so, then your version is not the trymedia version. The trymedia version is a (full and legal) version of WA that you pay for and download (yes, download) online. Is it the Sold-Out software version?

Andris
22 Oct 2007, 22:25
Yes, yes blue cd rom Sold out software 1998-2002 copyright and everything but maybe my vista is just sh... so that's my reason I suppose, I heard that vista was designed for 3d games so it is a problem to run 2d is it right? I suppose I'm the perfect example!!! lol!!!

yakuza
22 Oct 2007, 23:43
Try using the windows utility to revert your system back to the time you played without problems.

Andris
22 Oct 2007, 23:46
I uninstall and reinstall each time it's longer and more difficult, and when all goes right I can play one game on wormnet and that's it that's all problems come back (when installation is successfull) well thank you for everything I think my problem is harder lol