PDA

View Full Version : Vista Colors

Sayokaze
5 Oct 2007, 22:23
Um...I use a NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS video card, with Vista, and I've had problems w/ the colors like a lot of other people mentioned before. Recently I downloaded WormKit (http://worms.thecybershadow.net/wormkit/) to see if I can alt-tab out of the game (not sure if this is against the rules or anything, sry if it is), and after loading WA through WormKit (with only the AntiKeyboardHook module), I haven't seen any problems with the color anymore, even while playing on my 1680x1050 screen, on Vista Home.

Well, ya, hopefully this might be useful to some people, although it isn't really tested.

btw, "The author of this program is Vladimir Panteleev (aka The_CyberShadow)." Anything to do w/ the CyberShadow here?
edit: nvm, WormKit's in CyberShadow's sig, tyvm for the program.

edit2: colors are still messed in WormNet

vompattti
8 Oct 2007, 01:36
Hello.. I have Vista Premium (64 bit) and a NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT. Well, I have WA working, but I, like many others, share the color malfunction.

Anyhow, I downloaded this WormKit, and unpacked it to my WA folder, but after that I got problems. When I start the WormKit.exe it gives an error and tells me to check if I have admin rights and all the dll:s are in place.

Help (especially from Cybershadow) would be much appreciated.

Sayokaze
8 Oct 2007, 08:07
Um, right click the WormKit.exe file, go to Properties, Compatibility, at the bottom check "Run this program as administrator"

For the dll's, it means the modules. I only used the antihook one, so for me I went to the WormKitModules folder, then AntiKeyboardHook folder, and copied wkAntiKeyboardHook.dll from there, and then pasted into the Worms Armageddon folder where WormKit.exe is.

Hope that helps.