pieman280
4 Oct 2007, 11:22
Were is the flame health bar I've been hearing about
I can never use the invisible power up, even when I've set it up in the scheme

Can someone answer these questions please, I'm confused:confused:

franpa
4 Oct 2007, 11:58
invisibility only works online.

flaming health bars were removed from the game for some reason.

bonz
4 Oct 2007, 14:32
1) Flaming health bars (blue and red) were previouly only for the leaders in the various leagues of the old WA online ranking system.
Since the hacking incidents back in 2000, the ranking system has been removed, thus the flaming health bars are no longer available, except with the same hacks.

2) The invisibility utility online works in network games, i.e. online via Wormnet and on a LAN.
It is redundant in a local hotseat game, as your opponents would still see the invisible worm (depicted as transparent).

pisto
4 Oct 2007, 15:10
1) Flaming health bars (blue and red) were previouly only for the leaders in the various leagues of the old WA online ranking system.
Since the hacking incidents back in 2000, the ranking system has been removed, thus the flaming health bars are no longer available, except with the same hacks.

got a screenshoot plz?

yakuza
4 Oct 2007, 15:35

The red flaming bars were for those who won the official league channels, #RopeLeague, #BnGLeague etc, they were preset schemes and the person to obtain the most points in one of them channels every month (not sure if it was monthly, though) would obtain the Red flaming bar.
The Blue bar was obtained after reaching certain points in the regular ranking system, #WormsAM, #WormsPRO the Elite channel etc, I think the barrier was 300, I'm not sure though, 300 might of been the barrier for Elite rank, whatever it is, the elite rank was easier to get, points wise, than the blue flaming bar.

Muzer
4 Oct 2007, 17:26
Thought blue was for staff...

pieman280
4 Oct 2007, 23:17

I hate online hackers so much:mad:

Why can't they see that they're screwing up everyone elses fun and go hack a game offline!

thanks for the information

bonz
5 Oct 2007, 08:55
I hate online hackers so much:mad:

Why can't they see that they're screwing up everyone elses fun and go hack a game offline!
Well, I hope you hate Deadcode then too! He wrote the evil Silkworm.
And CyberShadow is a wicked hax0r anyway.

;)

yakuza
5 Oct 2007, 15:48
Thought blue was for staff...

Thought wrong then.

pieman280
5 Oct 2007, 23:06
Well, I hope you hate Deadcode then too! He wrote the evil Silkworm.
And CyberShadow is a wicked hax0r anyway.

;)

Cybershadow looked as if he only hacked offline. well I think online hackers should know that cheating a fair person who just wanted to play a regular game of worms with someone online is just wrong and I feel sorry for anyone who got onto a good rank in a fair way and just had some hackers drop him somewhere else. what about someone who was almost on a top ten list decides to play a game and the other guy gets all the ammo and the fair guy is stuck with the scheme that was chosen.does anyone care about anybody any more or do they just care for their own fun?

I don't care about offline hackers because they're not cheating someone else. I hack offline in worms 4 and a few other games.